Bathurst....blue Or Red

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowdens2008016.jpg

Best Ford

Here's mine, the grill is chrome now

commo1.JPG

and the noise part
commo2.JPG

Currently 320kw

Also here's a pic of my old VK (sold it)

commo3.jpg

QldKev

im a holden boy

I even got Brocky to sit in my ute and sign the dash before he died.

The holdne/ford thing is a bit old these days though......... they are rece cars made to look like crappy every dayers...... and there is not even any dedication with the drivers......... i lost interest in the holden/ford bit when russel ingal and craig lowndes went and drove fords. It was just about good racing then.

But without the H/F rivalry....... its just not the same.

I used to hang out all year for bathurst, now i will watch a bit and then go do a brew or something else.

not a truer word spoken Tony...but glad to see Lowndsie back home where he belongs...GO HOLDEN..!!!!! :beerbang:

red

I'll be in my shed most ofthe day tomorrow drinking some vienna lager watching the cars going round. May brew a hefe if things are quiet early. Global warming is for nancy boys.

daniel

holden man through and through here. got an hq and vr both with fuel guzzling anti global warming v8s in em. although ive lost interest in the supercars the last few years with theyre complete lack of relevance to real cars.were can i buy a new holden or ford with a five litre motor and sequential gearbox?

Holden\Ford wankers

'62 1\2 Veebubs rock environmentally & economically
Nobody here allowed to pollute their brains for 48 hours (Allowing for late news reports) after this Bathurst horror show environmental disaster starts tomorrow.
GET REAL & Happy Brewing! ;)

TP

Holden\Ford wankers

'62 1\2 Veebubs rock environmentally & economically
Nobody here allowed to pollute their brains for 48 hours (Allowing for late news reports) after this Bathurst horror show environmental disaster starts tomorrow.
GET REAL & Happy Brewing! ;)

TP

A 1962 VW spits out untold pollution and was designed by Nazis. No idea why hippies drive Nazi fog machines ... ask yourself why engines are not aircooled these days - because of emmision controls.

You lost me there. Now I think you are a rampant hypocrite.

The V8 Supercars run on E85 - yes that's right - 85% ethanol made from sugarcane. So your car is doing worse, much worse ... and yet you think you are saving the world when in reality you're worse than them. Oh yes, worse than them. Might be time to eat some more mungbeans and fart some more drivel about how you are gonna make a difference.

Sell that pollution machine and buy a car designed by someone non-fascist.

holden man through and through here. got an hq and vr both with fuel guzzling anti global warming v8s in em. although ive lost interest in the supercars the last few years with theyre complete lack of relevance to real cars.were can i buy a new holden or ford with a five litre motor and sequential gearbox?

The cars are that close to it now, you may as well brand them 'A Harrop' and will only get worse when Mr Skaife gets his way...

AUSCAR here we come!

Nazis also started the building of the Autobahns in Germany.... almost every motorhead who gets to drive on them raves about them.. hmnnn... different kind of hypocricy.

fool out

Here Here Nick!

Here's my baby... She has a set of 20's now.

Schweet!

My latest is a bog-standard V6 Commodore :( , but I still pine for my HQ Statesman deVille 350. It was immaculate - I could open and close the back doors all day just listening to that clunk.

A 1962 VW spits out untold pollution and was designed by Nazis. No idea why hippies drive Nazi fog machines ... ask yourself why engines are not aircooled these days - because of emmision controls.

You lost me there. Now I think you are a rampant hypocrite.

The V8 Supercars run on E85 - yes that's right - 85% ethanol made from sugarcane. So your car is doing worse, much worse ... and yet you think you are saving the world when in reality you're worse than them. Oh yes, worse than them. Might be time to eat some more mungbeans and fart some more drivel about how you are gonna make a difference.

Sell that pollution machine and buy a car designed by someone non-fascist.

Hey! I got a bite! :lol:

TP

Hey! I got a bite! :lol:

TP

Now, Long Line Fishing (or trolling) is even more detrimental to the environment. The population of the species common around these parts, Giveafrick commonalis has been almost brought to the brink of extinction due to the rampant use of modern trolling activities.

Now, Long Line Fishing (or trolling) is even more detrimental to the environment. The population of the species common around these parts, Giveafrick commonalis has been almost brought to the brink of extinction due to the rampant use of modern trolling activities.

:lol: :lol:

TP

Back