Bar tab app for Android?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am not a lawyer and have no real idea on the actual technicalities of what constitutes selling (vague memories of uni and an offer and acceptance and some form of transfer for the sale.....)

You could get them to turn up and pay for the order at the LHBS and they are then gifting you raw materials. Sounds like a bit of a hassle though. Or maybe not if you have a monthly brew-day where they all come to the brew store, pay for the materials, and then you make a few batches of beer. Get them to do the cleaning and work a bit for their beers...

Or do whatever you want and tell your mates to keep their mouths shut. And don't put anything on the Internet about it.. oh wait.. :D

Hunt said:
My neighbours won't give a toss. They're mostly asians and keep to themselves - except for the hawking....
if anything they might approve of your entrepreneurial tax evasion skills...

for 5teve's benefit, the ellipsis is an attempt to convey sarcasm in anticipation of your rebuke of perceived casual racism.

The bloke asked for an app, not a sermon from the righteous.

If someone was a better searcher or had a less alcohol depleted memory set they may be able to find the thread i was talking about. I looked all the way through twenty pages of Gear and Equipment. It was about measuring what was left in kegs and it was a bonjuino or some sort of software thingo that ran through a tablet and allowed you to measure what was left in kegs. Pretty sure it had passwords or swipe cards or something so you could differentiate who was pouring and it locked the taps as well.

had flow meters in it was all i remembered and did 2-4 taps.

punkin said:
The bloke asked for an app, not a sermon from the righteous.

If someone was a better searcher or had a less alcohol depleted memory set they may be able to find the thread i was talking about. I looked all the way through twenty pages of Gear and Equipment. It was about measuring what was left in kegs and it was a bonjuino or some sort of software thingo that ran through a tablet and allowed you to measure what was left in kegs. Pretty sure it had passwords or swipe cards or something so you could differentiate who was pouring and it locked the taps as well.

had flow meters in it was all i remembered and did 2-4 taps.
took me 30secs to find it on google
https://kegbot.org/

Just ask them to deliver a bag of grain every other month.

Would cover you well and you get to brew more. No need to keep tally either. **** that!

Oh I remember that kegbot thing. Pretty awesome. A bit more sophisticated than what I'm after - but I'd love to build something like that!

Back