Bar?...shed?...pub?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like my writing I am green with envy. Mine is just a pipe dream, I admired the likes of Bars from Ross, Normell, Bindi and GMK, but this my friend takes the cake.

AND THE WINNER IS....... :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

WOW, excellent job mate. Here's to hopefully one day sharing a beer with you in that fantastic little pub away from pubs.

Cheers

HK

Sqyre, I rate that very highly. You are clearly a man who values the finer things in life, such as having your own pub where you cannot be refused a drink, and not have to pay to have a beer in. Sure hope you're planning to maximise that space on the top floor with a pool table and a pinnie! :p

I will be using you as a case study to SWMBO, to extoll the virtues of getting me and my brewing completely out of the house, and at the same time, allowing me the freedom and flexibility to have a domain I can call my very own, and not have to share with gardening implements, and other assorted crap (wher "crap" can be defined as being non-brewing focused). Sadly for me, living in the burbs does not provide me with the opportunity to build an aircraft hangar in the backyard, but there can be many improvements to my meagre workshop I'm sure.

This board is a prime example of brewers just taking it that step too far... and this has clearly set a new benchmark.

I'm green as kermit - beautiful view too. Great stuff. :beerbang:

Just when You think You have seen it all, Man that is awesome . Not much else can be said than that

LOVE YOUR WORK :beer: :beer: :chug:

AW

Totally gobsmacked - thought I had a good bar, but that's f*****g awesome.

If your beer is half as good as your bar pub, I sincerely hope us Brizzy boys get an invite - looks like the venue for the next Qld xmas case swap to me :party:

Edit: Sqyre, have you started AG brewing yet? I see in your early posts you bulk ferment kits. With a bar like that mate, you'll have to move over to the darkside, that's assuming you haven't already?

cheers Ross

Ditto that : Totally gobsmacked - thought I had a good bar, but that's f*****g awesome. :p Qld case swap and don't forget the Sunshine Coast guys.

:eek: AWESOME!!!

...and I thought MY wife was good enough to let me drill holes in a fridge and call that a bar.

You are a legend.

:lol: :lol: Just had a look at this thread.

That is a beauty sqyre.

I reckon you will be going down in Homebrewing lore with a bar...shed..pub like that.

Wonder if you started a craze? Will someone out there try for bigger and better?

Lovely.

cheers
johnno

Amazing... :super:

It's my new goal in life to beat this! I guess that means I'll have to graduate and live at home for another 10 years lol.

Not a bad stepping stone to something bigger.

Amazing!!! It's beautiful Mate. I'm actually looking into starting up a pub and would settle for far less. :party:

Be proud...be very proud!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

I am in awe, with a bar like that i'd never leave the doghouse!

Mate that looks fantastic. It is MUCH BIGGER than I had pictured in my mind from your description. I can't wait to see it in full operation. I second and third Ross and Bindis nomination for the next venue for a Qld case swap. Now that I have seen the size of the brewery/bar I think it is inevitable that you will join the dark side and start grain brewing. And its not like you can say you don't have enough space to fit the gear in :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Mothballs

I'll be printing this thread out and posting it on the wall of my shed for inspiration :D
Well done indeed !! I'll expect the Hotelliers Assosciation will be visiting soon looking for your membership :D
Happy brewing !
Cheers
Doug

Mate that is awesome.

I am so depressed now as I am relegated to under the house which isnt even properly closed in and if I was any taller than my 165 cm then I would knock myself out on the floor bearers every time I ventured downstairs for a beer.

I think I'm going to cry.

Dave :(

Mate,

What hourly rate would you charge to come down to Sydney and talk my missus into letting me build something like that?

I reckon we could have the NSW XMAS case at your place as well. Definately worth the trip and airfare.

Thommo.

don;t suppose your missus has a spare sister as easy going as her? obviously she would need to rich. :p :beerbang: bloody awesome set up.

Latest posts

Back