Bar?...shed?...pub?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sqyre

what type of timber did you use for the bar top ?

That is one hell of a bar.

what type of timber did you use for the bar top ?

Hey oneills, i used Bluegum slabs..

the local saw mill had hundreds of them when i first started doing inside

but a few months later i went back to grab some more and they had gotten rid of all of them..

i was pretty pissed.. :angry: .took me weeks to find another slab to roughly match the main bar slab

so i could make the "L" shape Bar..

Actually they called the last slab i got "Red gum" not sure what the difference is.

i think at the end of the day a gum is a gum..color varies from tree to tree..

:D

Finally built up the courage to show this post to my missus.

She says it's grounds for a divorce...and we're not even married yet!!!!!

Looks like I might be in the doghouse for dreaming...Is it okay if I crash at your's Sqyre? :D

Thommo.

as a tradie, there is nothing like seeing somethin built outa steel

solid as a rock i reckon

houses these days, built to last 10 years.

but that my friend, looks like is would never move.

farkin oarsome.

WilBier

just need a bit of land to stick something like that on

I was just told about this thread. They are the funniest home brewing pics I have EVER seen. What a crack up!

If someone ever writes a book called, "Extreme Homebrewing," a photo of your shed and house together should be on the front cover.

As for it not being ready, looks ready enough to me for the Xmas Swap - no pressure though! I'm sure a few of us could even come out on a weekend and help ;) I'll even bring my Brew In A Bag gear and brew you up an All Grain on site while the others work :)

Thinking of your pics is going to keep me amused and considerably jealous for days especially as I'm in a 1 BRM apartment!

:beer: PP

the rest of the world must look at how we live down under and just go.....

HOLY SHIT ! :blink:

Nice work mate, stick your chest out.

cheers

yard

Absolutely fantastic gobble smacked.
That's what dreams are built pf and you built your dream.
Now who said there wasn't any hope in mankind?
:beer:
green of envy
matti

Since finding these pics Iv'e been back everyday (sometimes twice a day...) just to drool/dream. Her indoors must be from the same mould as yours Thommo...all I get is a "NO" and we aint married yet either.
Sqyre I don't know whether to thank you or curse you...but any Ozzie bloke worth his salt could only say good on yer mate. :super:

If you have not read this thread go back to go !

Unreal

Batz

People joke about a mans shed is his castle. We have all seen the beer add with the sneaky shed out the back. You have set the bar so high no one will put their shed on the forum again. This will go down with the Sultan of Brunei's plane.......Fantastic effort.

Go on, admit It, how many others go back to this thread just to drool and dream B) ?
I love it.

Go on, admit It, how many others go back to this thread just to drool and dream B) ?
I love it.

I admit I am back for a second look, so when is this mystery bus tour hapening. Not really a mystery at all, we will all just lob up to Squires place and sink some lovely brew. How about a gold coin donation for charity. Could be a great day. Any takers?

Hopcone

I admit I am back for a second look, so when is this mystery bus tour hapening.
Hopcone

No mystery, 20+ of us heading there early December for the xmas case swap :party: - Be there or be square :p

cheers Ross...

Sqyre... Any updated pics of "The Kingdom"? Just wondering what it looks like now.

Cheers,
Andrew

Though I am not in a position to visit it, i bring my mates to this thread to show them a REAL SHED!!!

Hey Fella's,

Iv'e been a bit pre-occupied with other projects etc. and haven't done alot to the shed at all.

I have done a little work to the bar area in preperation for the Xmas case swap but other than that not alot! :huh:

Here is a pic of the bar..

I will take a few more pics when its all cleaned up just before the swap. As i'm not sure it will look the same after. :D

View attachment 9891

View attachment 9892

Hey Fella's,

Iv'e been a bit pre-occupied with other projects etc. and haven't done alot to the shed at all.

I have done a little work to the bar area in preperation for the Xmas case swap but other than that not alot! :huh:

Here is a pic of the bar..

I will take a few more pics when its all cleaned up just before the swap. As i'm not sure it will look the same after. :D

View attachment 9891

View attachment 9892

Senbloodysensational...

Latest posts

Back