Bar?...shed?...pub?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sqyre that's a damn fine looking dog house. Makes me want to hump a visitor's leg just to be sent there.

Any chance of some photos of your keg set-up behind/under the bar?

Scratchin' and sniffin'
Steve

Any chance of some photos of your keg set-up behind/under the bar?

Hey SteveSA,

I would, unfortunatly thats one of the projects keeping me busy.. :blink:

Behind the bar is just a framework, hence the interesting camera angle in the photos.

The keg setup will be located downstairs with beerlines up to the font upstairs.

All (hopefully) chilled with my home made glycol setup.

Check it out HERE.

Thanks for the awsome feedback.

sqyre...

And you say you are a steel man? :blink:

Maybe you are in the wrong job or have a good group of mates who are chippies.

Thats just insane. I bet you are many wives worst enemy. Such inspiration to so many blokes.

Theres gotta be an award made out for that sort of effort. Just don't go blowing your liver and not be able to use that 'Tavern' :party:

A full report of Sqyres Bar room extraordinaire will be presented to the AHB members shortly after the 9th of Dec. Sqyre is hosting the AHB QLD 2006 Xmas Swap and I can tell you there are a lot of people up here keen to be quaffing a well made ale and enjoying the view from Sqyres bar.

cheers

Browndog

A full report of Sqyres Bar room extraordinaire will be presented to the AHB members shortly after the 9th of Dec. Sqyre is hosting the AHB QLD 2006 Xmas Swap and I can tell you there are a lot of people up here keen to be quaffing a well made ale and enjoying the view from Sqyres bar.

cheers

Browndog

Browndog still hasn't woken up so...

Did Sqyre's Bar/Shed/Pub stand up to it's Australia-wide AHB dumbfoundment? Could it really handle a QLD AHB Swap?

You can make your own judgments by having a squint from this post onwards.

Mr & Mrs Sqyre - an unforgettable Swap!

Many thanks,
Pat

Browndog still hasn't woken up so...

It's all Batz fault, and I'm wide awake now Pat. Let me tell you folks Sqyres bar is bloody awesome, it should be every brewers birthright to have a place like that. He has given me ideas for when I get my super :blink:

cheers

Browndog

Hey Squire, love this thread!
Any updated pictures (of the bar that is) :party:

I showed my girlfriend last night and she reckons the shed is the new house you built. She didn't believe me when I said the house was the tiny white thing next to it.

I showed my girlfriend last night and she reckons the shed is the new house you built. She didn't believe me when I said the house was the tiny white thing next to it.

LOL :lol: ...

If you have a look there is a pic of the staircase framework leading down to the back door of the house... so it is "the Shed" and not the "house"....well sort of.. i get confused myself sometimes... :blink:

Have a look.. CLICK HERE for a few pics of the Boys enjoying themselves inside, outside, underneath, etc....at last years Case Swap...

Not much has changed since then... i will probably get stuck into doing some more if i have any $$$ left after the rest of the reno's around the place.

Sqyre... ;)

Sorry for bringing up an old thread,found it accidently in a search, I thought Shangri-La was fictional.

Now I know it exists.

Just superb:)

Thanks milpod,
I'm not sure where you are but i usually host the Queensland Xmas case swap each year if you want to make a pilgramige.. :p
Here is pics from 2007's Swap LINK (Pics start at the bottom of the page and continue for a few.)

Sqyre.. ;)

W . O . W . :icon_drool2:

Superb, I want a pub at the back of my house too. I'm sick of drinking at expensive places and getting kicked out!

I'm getting married on sunday - how long should I wait before raising the request for the new "shed"..??? <_<

:eek: I'm speechless. If that isn't the most awesome bar setup I have ever seen, well crap, to top that would be insane. You are one lucky man mate. I bow to you! You da man!

Cheers

I'm getting married on sunday - how long should I wait before raising the request for the new "shed"..??? <_<

Don't wait. Strike early. Ask Saturday. She'll be caught up in the leadup to the big day and will be much more friendly to the idea. Record the conversation to use as evidence later. B)

Just for shits and giggles... :D
20120826_141029.jpg

Two questions Sqyre........

1./ Can you play?

2./ Is it level?

Rowy

1. Yes he can,
2. no it's not.

But Sqyre is good at pool and the table is level.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back