Bar?...shed?...pub?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm from the country, but have moved to the city. seeing that has convinced me to move back asap for the extra room i'm gonna need.

well done mate, echoing everyone else here, that's the bomb!

cheers :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

I can see myself drinking all your beer and falling off that balcony.
Great stuff, I am in awe.

Cheers
Andrew

...................................... can't.......... find........... words................................

BLOODY AWESOME!!!!!! :beerbang:

Cheers,
Andrew

Yep you have done an amazing job and have quite literally raised the bar(no pun intended).Talk about putting new ideas into peoples heads for a home bar set up.

Well done sqyre.

Cheers
Big D

Way Cool.

When I grow up I want a 'shed' like that! :)

:blink: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh.................

:blink:

AHuh......choke.....cough...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

:blink:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I just shed a tear.

ATOMT

Holy CR%^ !!!

This is clearly a case of how to win friends and influence people. By far the best bar on AHB, and that is no mean feat as there are so many awesome bars. How about a mystery AHB brisbane bus tour? Leave from a designated place and lob up to some mystery AHB bars. A good way to meet and greet.

:party:

Hopcone

HopCone
Can the bus come via canberra on its way to sqyres place please? :beer:
Cheers
Steve

And if your heading to canberra dont forget to pick us Hunter folks up :p

That is one amazing bar you have there sqyre.

Im so jealous, and i know i have the space to build one... now where's that winning lottery ticket :S .............

Finally, the messiah has returned!!!!!!!, we all bow down to you oh great one!!. Mate, if that's not the absolute best home bar/pub setup, i dont know what is!. Well done mate, bet your neighbours afre friendly!

Great effort! Looks like you've raised the bar ;)

But does it have one of these?
THE_GENTS.jpg
(From here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...t&p=119580)

Cheers
Steve

Im assuming it has a pretty classy urinal...

something like this maybe??? B)

Uridan_Trough_Urinal_hi_res.jpg

Now THAT is a Beer Temple! Even my wildest dreams don't come up to that standard - it's a beer drinker's Mecca :beerbang:

I think an annual pilgrimage to your temple is in order ... oh Supreme Master Sqyre?

Thanks for all the awsome feedback guys...

anymore and i will have trouble fitting my swelled head into the shed. :blink:

When the time comes i will be more than happy to play host to a

swap meet / brew day. (or even brew weekend..plenty of camping room down the back..)

But i still have quite a bit of work to do before its ready for the christening... :party:

And i will definatly have to have my AG setup running witha few samplers on tap...

As for the urinal...climing the up and down the staircase helps the alcohol circulate..

(otherwise i've left a convenient 100mm gap between the bars on the handrail around

the verandah.) :D

Thanks again guys.. :)

SQYRE...

ahhhh but your not finished yet mate.

Now you have to come to my place in NSW and build one here so us cochroaches have a place to meet ang get pissed and fall off the balcany :)

Great work mate, awsome stuff.

PM me for my address and i will send you the building plans :p

cheers

I hate to be a spoil sport, but I dont like that setup one bit...for several reasons

You didnt build it at my place :angry:

My missus would NEVER EVER let me build sonmething like that :(

I dont have THAT much money :huh:

I dont live close enough to drive home pissed... :ph34r:

But it is rather awsome ......just what do you do for a living to get access to all those timber slabs

......just what do you do for a living to get access to all those timber slabs

Funny you should ask Stu,

I'm a steel man actually....this is the first time ive tried my hand at working with wood..

Quite a chalenge...cant weld it back together.. :blink:

if I had a bar like that Id want a dunny like this one. That way I could admire my bar all the time.

clip_image001.jpg

clip_image002.jpg

Absolutly stunning mate!!!!!! :super:

A hamock out the veranda and heaven would be yours.

BTW your a ******* and i hate you. ;)

floculator

Tim

I happen to have a nice pile of 50mm Bloodwood and Ironbark slabs waiting to be put to good use... :D

AND..I just cut down 4 very big trees that could be slabbed if I got my act together and stopped making beer for a few weekends... B)

Latest posts

Back