Babbs Systems Wars For The Qld Homebrewing Conference

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from Brad the gas man, it looks like we will all be on electric - I'll need two circuits and possibly Browndog as well, and of course one circuit for the BM - I take it there will be enough power points and extension leads available? I'll bring a couple of leads. I'll be pumpin' 4800w at a couple of points.

Apart from Brad the gas man, it looks like we will all be on electric - I'll need two circuits and possibly Browndog as well, and of course one circuit for the BM - I take it there will be enough power points and extension leads available? I'll bring a couple of leads. I'll be pumpin' 4800w at a couple of points.
I will need one point to heat my HLT, and one for the Magnetic Pump, and one for the Perastaltic pump. I will only be using two points at any one time.

I will bring my own gas.......which can be shared.

i will also bring an LPG bottle for the kettle :D

Cheers

power_station.jpg

Is Brad bringing his brewstand ? :lol:

Milk-crates.jpg

Listen here Silo-Nanna. I moved away from tables and crates and heavy lifting quite some time ago. I have two pumps which I believe makes me twice the brewer.
Uuummm so there :p

Or twice as lacking in the downstairs department....

If the cap fits....... Brew it it!

And does the winning brewer get a sheild like this one? Yes tidalpete that is the State of Origin sheild and yes I had my hands on it.

This was today

Origin_sheild.jpg

Gay as, Brad. So Gay.

Not as gay as the Rugby League Arse Thumbers....... If tight shorts are a crime, well, AFL is guilty. If being gay is a crime, Rugby League is the WINNA...

;)

Not as gay as the Rugby League Arse Thumbers....... If tight shorts are a crime, well, AFL is guilty. If being gay is a crime, Rugby League is the WINNA...

;)

being gay isnt a crime unless your taliban ? in which case tight shorts are your least problem init?

;)

hahahahaha. but really snickers aussie rules is boring, ffs it doesn't take much to kick a ball between a couple of posts and get a point for missing WTF.

Back