Attention Newcastle & Hunter Brewers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muggus

Case swap whore
Reaction score
Evening folks,

The Bitter & Twisted Beer Festival is near approaching - Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th of November.

For the second year running, the Hunter United Brewers (HUB) club has a stand at the show. Here members have a chance to serve their beer on draught to public, promoting not only good beer, but the possibilities of homebrew, with a hope of attracting a broader audience to the craft.

As is, we've organised a few kegs for the weekend through club members. However, going on the results of last year, the stand proves to be very popular, and our supplies were depleted rather quickly!

So this is a call to other brewers out amongst Newcastle and the Valley area who may not already be a member of HUB, and are willing to get their beer out there to the public.
Anyone with a kegged beer who is interested in sharing it amongst the punters at the Bitter & Twisted festival feel free to send me a message, and i'll provide you with details
Confirmations will be required the week of the show (31st October)...so technically enough time to knock out a nice quaffer!

Either way, if you're at the show, stop by, say G'day and try some beers!

Cheers
Mike

I prob would if I make a good beer but with only 2 kegs I doubt I can sacrifice one, Been meaning to get a couple more if that happens before then and I put down one worthy then will gladly put one on (if I am not away working of coarse)

I prob would if I make a good beer but with only 2 kegs I doubt I can sacrifice one, Been meaning to get a couple more if that happens before then and I put down one worthy then will gladly put one on (if I am not away working of coarse)
If you're willing to sacrifice a keg for one day, that's all it takes. And there are other benefits, other than just getting your beer out there...

what if its 3/4 empty :p nar just joking. Will see what I can do. Sure I could get a keg by then. I think I am working on another site soon so not sure if I will be here or not. ATM I will be working that weeked :(

This is probably a little late, but there are plenty of spare kegs around that some one would lend you for the B&T event.

Off'y

Latest posts

Back