At Last A Simple Dispensing System You Can Use At Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pazbeer

Reaction score
Firstly I have to tell you a few things:
I have something exciting to say so please read on
I am not a home brewer
I am not even a beer drinker!!!!!!
I have joined your forum to give you some exciting news.
A relative of mine in the UK who used to be an engineer in the English brewing industry had an "aha" moment one day as he was thinking about how he could enjoy a lovely fresh beer at home straight from a keg. He research the market place and found nothing that came close to his idea.
As he has visited Australia before (to visit my husband and I) he knows how Aussies love their beer, and that they like it COLD
He has asked me to research the Australian market place to see how best to market his product here.
I have told him that the general public are unable to buy Australian keg beer from liquor outlets (bottle shops)
Undeterred I told him that Australia has a large and active home brewer community who, from looking at various forum posts, may be interested in his invention.
So I am here to present it to you all.
I hope you have a look at the website and tell me what you think.
If I can generate an interest i will become the Australian Distributer, which could mean the beginning of a wonderful relationship with the users of this blog
PLEASE NOTE: Patents are in place worldwide as this product has been in development for many years.
The web address is unusual, and the youtube demonstration is by my brother-in-laws wife who has a cockney accent. I hope neither of these things deter you from having a look and if you have trouble understanding her please feel free to ask me, I talk your lingo!!
www.whatdoyouthinksofar.com

PS. I am unable to add a clickable link. Sorry. Please cut and paste the above address into your browsers address bar

It appears to simply be a fancy looking magic box....

ice with a coil within it? like a jocky box?

Your post is too long. What are you selling? Don't you need admin consent to make posts like these?

I guess this is it

yep its a ice job

Last edited by a moderator:
its just a little jockybox.. not a new idea at all.

ice with a coil within it? like a jocky box?

I don't know how a jocky box works, but you don't have to hire this unit. You own it yourself which you can set up with your own brewed keg

Your post is too long. What are you selling? Don't you need admin consent to make posts like these?

Sorry about the length. just wanted to explain myself. I was hoping for some feedback if home brewers would be interested in such a thing. I'm not selling anything......Yet

jockey-box-opener.jpg

jockeyBox.jpg

I guess this is it

yep its a ice job

The difference is that the ice is added once into the unit and survives all night and the next day without having to top up. You also don't have to cool the keg before you set it up. And have I mentiuoned you own the unit, you don't have to hire it.

Last edited by a moderator:
a jockybox is homemade (owned) its an modified esky.. Eskys can keep ice for up to a week depending on the quality..

Dont get me wrong its a nice idea and I could see people buying this simply because they couldn't be arsed making their own..

Personally I would make my own if I was to use it at a mates house.. at home I'd just make a kegerator..

a jockybox is homemade (owned) its an modified esky.. Eskys can keep ice for up to a week depending on the quality..

Dont get me wrong its a nice idea and I could see people buying this simply because they couldn't be arsed making their own..

Personally I would make my own if I was to use it at a mates house.. at home I'd just make a kegerator..

Maybe I've missed the mark then and the home brewing market isn't a market that would be interested. thanks for your feedback though. I am going to get my brother-in-law to give me a run down of it's operation in tech speak which I will post on the forum if it appears different from what you inventive blokes can already make yourselves.

I have to tell you, These systems are VERY common in OZ. As mentioned on these posts it looks good and would sell. Have a look at Lancer Pacific and Andale sites and get an idea of miracle box pricing. Some use coils as you have but most use a chiller plate HE. Neither have to have a cold keg.

I got all exited coz I thought you were chilling chemically, Never mind.

Regards to all,
Dave

I have to tell you, These systems are VERY common in OZ. As mentioned on these posts it looks good and would sell. Have a look at Lancer Pacific and Andale sites and get an idea of miracle box pricing. Some use coils as you have but most use a chiller plate HE. Neither have to have a cold keg.

I got all exited coz I thought you were chilling chemically, Never mind.

Regards to all,
Dave

Thanks, I'll have a look at the sites you mentioned. What a bunch of helpful guys you all are. Will post back if I get more info that might be of use.

Thanks, I'll have a look at the sites you mentioned. What a bunch of helpful guys you all are. Will post back if I get more info that might be of use.
The guys on here will get less helpful if you keep posting multiple threads on the same topic. :angry:

Miracle box, jockey box etc. Yup been done. So the worldwide patent comment blew ur credability. actually people have done the same concept using garbage bins on wheels! But sure build them commercially and see how u do. Some people don't want to or can't build themselves.

Latest posts

Back