At Last A Simple Dispensing System You Can Use At Home

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guys on here will get less helpful if you keep posting multiple threads on the same topic. :angry:

I realise my error. I have already apologised on another thread. Sorry to all those people I have annoyed. I guess my enthusiasm overtook my common sense. I won't do it again, promise

Miracle box, jockey box etc. Yup been done. So the worldwide patent comment blew ur credability. actually people have done the same concept using garbage bins on wheels! But sure build them commercially and see how u do. Some people don't want to or can't build themselves.

I try to make a practice of not lying. At 52 I have learned a long time ago it just comes back to bite you. I don't know enough about the unit (as my brother-in-law invented it) so my error has probably been to join this forum too early. I will attempt to find the patent link for you, but I am sure if you type Pazbar into a google search you will find something on it.

Just heard back from my brother-in-law. The new web site is www.pazbareco.com
little new information on it for you guys that have already checked out the other site

Good luck mate. I't tough trying to sell stuff to a bunch of know-it-alls, but it looks a pretty neat unit.

Good luck mate. I't tough trying to sell stuff to a bunch of know-it-alls, but it looks a pretty neat unit.
Not to mention a bunch who manage to get a thread to go 2 pages on a topic that they all agree is a waste of time. Ah AHB how you've grown. (I know, I'm guilty too but I plead the rubberneck/traffic accident defense)

So, you get some beer, pass it through a chiller and into a glass.

...Could catch on?

Had one at my wedding in 1977, it was called a Temprite in those days and was supplied by the pub with the bottle, reg and keg. It was stainless steel on castors and a side basher tap built in. Took 3 bags of ice IIRC.

I found myself wondering how a patent can be taken out on something that is already being done commercially. There is nothing unique about it.

However if it is a reasonable price, there'd be no reason to think it wouldn't sell.

I have no idea about the couplings it comes with, and how they interact with the kegs used by home brewers here in Australia.

I think the Sunbeam Beer dispensers sold a few for those wanting to dispense the commercial 5 litres kegs. I remember seeing them at the Sunbeam factory outlet.

Link : http://www.sunbeam.com.au/Pages/Browse/Pro...l.aspx?pid=1015

Cheerz Wabster.

I've been working on my own "Simple Dispensing System You Can Use At Home"

No ice
No CO2 bottle
Minimal cost
Choice of colours
Have one
Have 20
Just put in fridge, wait to get cold, then crack the top off and your away
Patent pending

22%20oz.%20beer.JPG

yep, it's all been done before but good luck with it

At least you can use it for Beer aaaaaaaand Lager :p

Actually there is one brilliant UK invention that we can't get over here. If they were available at the right price, thousands would be sold in Australia but nobody seems to have the contacts or nous to get them on sale here.

linky

BribieG, I thought I saw some NZ LHBS selling those a while back, can't remember which one just at the moment and too empty- headed to come up with useful search terms. (I'm a bit dusty from a terrific Yorkie last night... oh, and the rest! ;) )

Miracle box, jockey box etc. Yup been done. So the worldwide patent comment blew ur credability. actually people have done the same concept using garbage bins on wheels! But sure build them commercially and see how u do. Some people don't want to or can't build themselves.

Patents are not always obvious
I bought an electric pushbike, supposedly Patented, I was assuming the motor and control circuits were the Patent

Turned out the patent was for the design of the bracket that held the motor on

Actually there is one brilliant UK invention that we can't get over here. If they were available at the right price, thousands would be sold in Australia but nobody seems to have the contacts or nous to get them on sale here.

linky

:icon_offtopic: - well kind of, but still on the topic of simple dispensing at home.

They are great BribieG - but I personally don't think they're very suitable for our climate. They're great if you're keeping them ambient in a garage, cellar or similar in the UK. But in Australia at 25C? :icon_vomit:

If you're happy to sacrifice a whole fridge to keep them at serving temp (10-12C) then they're great. But most people would prefer to have 3-4 kegs in a fridge than a single serving barrel.

Personally - I'd love to see decent polypins/minipins. I think they're a great solution for at home, and might fit in a cheap peltier "mini-fridge" - the type you see used to keep milk cool for automated office coffee machines (see pic below). They're collapsible and light weight too - so shipping from the UK should be cheap.

beantocupminifridge.jpg

linky
yeah id love to get my hands on one or two of theses.. good for blokes with a beer engine

yeah id love to get my hands on one or two of theses.. good for blokes with a beer engine

Would be good at ambient temps during winter in Adelaide (and Melbourne - would probably be good most of the year in Tassie). But are they really any different from a corny left out of the firidge?

Would be good at ambient temps during winter in Adelaide (and Melbourne - would probably be good most of the year in Tassie). But are they really any different from a corny left out of the firidge?
It does get warm down here you know, summer temps reach high thirties.
If you had one at Liaweenie in the winter you would need something to keep it from freezing even through the day.

Latest posts

Back