Anyone Used E-go.com.au Before?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokolbinguy

Reaction score
G'day folks,

Just wondering if anyone has ever used http://www.e-go.com.au for freight before?

want to ship a mountain bike from my dads place to here in Adelaide and wondering if anyone had dealt with this firm before. Their prices seem really good.

Cheers, Pok

Pok

Never used them but I have used bus freight before. They basically send the item in any unused cargo space on the next greyhound bus. Works great if you have a bus terminus relatively handy. http://www.greyhoundfreight.com.au/

Works great for bulky and oversized items that its hard to ship any other way (like bikes). Last time I used them they even cam and picked it up from my door for an extra $5.

Might be worth a look.

Cheers
Dave

Thanks Airgead,

I checked that out..prices on the web varied from $83 (depot to depot) to $102 (door to door)...but when I emailed greyhound to double check a I was told there was a flat rate for bike boxes I was told that they wanted $176...craziness.

the folks at e-go.com.au want $27 (depot-depot) or $53 (door-door) using Towers in Newcastle and APD in adelaide.....they are part of "Hunter Express".

Thanks Airgead,

I checked that out..prices on the web varied from $83 (depot to depot) to $102 (door to door)...but when I emailed greyhound to double check a I was told there was a flat rate for bike boxes I was told that they wanted $176...craziness.

the folks at e-go.com.au want $27 (depot-depot) or $53 (door-door) using Towers in Newcastle and APD in adelaide.....they are part of "Hunter Express".

Ahh Ok. Sounds like its still bus freight but not on greyhound. There used to be a mob called busfreight.com.au that co-ordinated all bus freight across all the bus lines but they seem to be greyhound only now.

I'd give them a go.

Cheers
Dave

Latest posts

Back