Anyone Tried A Nangus Yet?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh and thread titles misleading. i thought we were talking real nang's.

Yet to try it myself....

I don't mind the occasionally maccas drivethrough lap...

Large double quarter pounder meal with a vanilla shake and a McChicken on the side thanks..

how good is that mayo in the McChicken!

also dipping nuggets into a vanilla thich shake is all sorts of win.

If you like the mayo Fents get a serve of nuggets and a cup "o" mayo, my boys get it all the time, makes a great dip for the fries too.
I can't stand McDonalds myself, when I pick my lads up from work the stench is horrendous, makes me want to puke.

Andrew

the stench is horrendous, makes me want to puke.

Andrew
KFC makes me retch from when i worked in their kitchen when i was 15. sometimes maccas smell makes me want to puke. cant really stand it. cheeseburger is about the only thing i eat from there if i have to.

hungry jacks nuggets kill maccas nuggets. they actually taste ok. at least hungry jacks burgers taste like burgers.

anytime i need a burger/souv/fish fix i go to mum and dads fish and chip shop. nom nom nom.

Next time you have a McChicken, eat it upside down, so the mayo hits your tongue first.....

A friend and I discovered that in high school, tastes so much better, done it ever since.

Who puts their fries on their burger aswell? I do. I'll have a maccas or hungrys once every six months or so. If I have a burger i'd rather have one from the local chippy with the lot n chips. If you are every out Nyngan way (on the way to Bourke) drop into the Blue Dolphin cafe and get the burger with the lot. You wont need the chips. Best burgers ive ever had. Needs a tomato stake sized stick through the middle to keep it together.
Cheers
Steve

I actually believed some of you had palates for a while there.................

Water Buffalo burgers at Port Macquarie QLD are also awesome :icon_drool2:

Do you eat it upside down to make the special sauce run upwards into the nostrils for extra olfactory sensation?

I always eat mine open faced.

When we ran our Bistro... Lloydies Bistro burger was the bomb, home made buns and burgers of cause. They sold very well... Lloydie hated them himself though! He would get me to run to maccas for him! I wish I got a photo of one of those! I had not eaten maccas for years until I met Lloydie. I dont mind the Mcfeast with Big Mac sauce! I love post mix coke for some reason. Must be the ice that waters it down. As a kid I loved cheese burgers with fries inside!

Bloody Expensive eating at Maccas in Perth unless you got a fiver in your pocket.

Maccas Scam

:blink: Ronald Mc Donald seen escaping with a swag bag over his shoulder.

If you like the mayo Fents get a serve of nuggets and a cup "o" mayo, my boys get it all the time, makes a great dip for the fries too.
I can't stand McDonalds myself, when I pick my lads up from work the stench is horrendous, makes me want to puke.
Andrew

Mate from my old work got me into this combo

Med Mac Meal, 6 Nugs with bbq sauce and a tub of Mcchicken sauce/mayo. :icon_drool2: Delectable!

Whats the BBQ Sauce for? You get it included with your nuggets so you might as well take it! They still charge you for the mayo anyway! haha! I built up a stock of a fair few bbq sauces!

Before they quadrupled the price of vanilla, a great drink was to tip a 100ml bottle of Queen Vanilla "keep away from naked flames" into a small vanilla thick shake. I swear it tasted better than Baileys Irish Cream and packed a massive punch. Problem was that after a few you started to sweat vanilla and SWMBO would say "have you been eating ice cream?".

Ingredients are "Alcohol, sugar, vanilla, water added" so nothing artificial, probably the thick shake was the only hazard in the cocktail.

Back