Any Sydney Brew Shops That Stock Liquid Yeast ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpy

Pumpy's Brewery.
Reaction score
Does anyone know any Brew shopsin the Sydney area that stock liquid yeast .

apart from :-

ESB Peakhurst
The BrewShop Peakhurst
Absolute Brewing St Marys
Daves Home Brew Shop

Pumpy ?

Does anyone know any Brew shopsin the Sydney area that stock liquid yeast .

apart from :-

ESB Peakhurst
The BrewShop Peakhurst
Absolute Brewing St Marys
Daves Home Brew Shop

Pumpy ?
I picked up a vial of White Labs Irish Ale from Country Brewer Giraween a year or so back. Can't be sure they stock it now but.

I picked up a vial of White Labs Irish Ale from Country Brewer Giraween a year or so back. Can't be sure they stock it now but.
My local Country Brewer (Richmond) doesn't stock liquid yeasts. Mind you, I think they're a franchise operation and each store is individually owned, so I'm not sure if each franchisee selects what stock they keep on hand. It may be worth a call to your local Country Brewer Punchy, if you've got one close, of course.

My local Country Brewer (Richmond) doesn't stock liquid yeasts. Mind you, I think they're a franchise operation and each store is individually owned, so I'm not sure if each franchisee selects what stock they keep on hand. It may be worth a call to your local Country Brewer Punchy, if you've got one close, of course.

Country Brewer in Thornleigh doesn't stock liquid yeast, however he has mentioned that he can order it in.

He will order it in, but personally I find I'm not normally that organised :(.

From memory they normally have stock at the main branch at Girraween, although nothing like the variation you can get online.

ive bought white labs from manfred in c'town before but no idea what the deal is these days as i havent been in there in over a year.

Ive bought white labs from Cooperage @ Smithfield, was a couple of years ago though.

Ive bought white labs from Cooperage @ Smithfield, was a couple of years ago though.
They didn't have anything apart from basic dry yeast the last time I asked. Which would have been midway through last year.

Latest posts

Back