Amazing Fat Old Bald Guy With Glasses In Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Turn your volume way up for B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't have picked you to be into that bribie.

Quite impressive indeed.

:lol: :lol: When you put it that way it all makes sense.

How to test the bass response of your speakers.

Absolutely love Organ Music but prefer the rock sound of a Hammond Organ by or or Tony Banks

If that floats your boat I'd recommend a spin by St John's in Ann St, Bribie. That should get a thirst up before heading over to Spring Hill. B)

If that floats your boat I'd recommend a spin by St John's in Ann St, Bribie. That should get a thirst up before heading over to Spring Hill. B)
Years ago they used to have daytime organ recitals in the City Hall before it fell down (well,almost) - haven't darkened the doors of a church for yonks, might check out St Johns then wander up the street for a skinful of Irish Red. :lol:

Happens to be Bach's most famous piece of organ music.

Love it, great stuff.

I think I have that in my music collection somewhere, but it is just awesome.

Also in the Dracula's top ten downloads on iTunes.

Yes a great peice of music , but I prefer the view with

Big pipe organs like the one in Sydney are getting rarer these days, so too are the musicians who can play them.

My father was an organist and I grew up with a Hammond in the front room and dad would often travel places to play a large pipe organ just for fun. sadly they don't seem to feature in the plans for big buildings anymore.

Cheers

Grant

Back