Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I just sent out the Ross shirts. For those of you who like rolling in grain instead of wearing cologne, you're in luck! I sent the shirts in a grain bag, since I had to send a lot of them. The guy at the post office told me it would take about 4 days since it will go by road.

P&C,

top work mate - Is there a list included of who's ordered what? If not, can you email a list please.

Cheers ross

Cheers P&C. The Illawarra shirts arrived yesterday. Gino and Grant, I'll take yours to BRBBD09 tomorrow.

Cheers P&C. The Illawarra shirts arrived yesterday. Gino and Grant, I'll take yours to BRBBD09 tomorrow.

That's great Pomo. We can get a nice group shot of us around a beer engine or 5.

Where do I send the beer P&C?

cheers

grant

hmm i really need to get my self one of these

mlebourne shirts are still on their way? or maybe its just the huge sizes like mine.

Phew, those "small" sizes are actually pretty big! I might upload a picture of my absolutely ripped body disguised by a polo shirt tonight.

just got a call from my missus wanting to know wtf I was now ordering as a squishy parcel just arrived. I told her not to worry as its not brewing gear..... I just didnt tell her that most likely its a brewing shirt!

Cheers P&C. I'll post up a piccy tonight.

Mine arrived last week.
There's a pic in the "show us etc" thread.

Very happy with the quality of the shirt and printing.

Top job, peas and corn, many thanks. :super:

Hey Rook,

Damn, I shoulda read this last week, and I would've made sure I made it to Mrs Parma's for beer and shirt action...

If your gonna catch up with Fents, then give my one to him. Otherwise, I work in the city, so can meet if you do too, otherwise, I can get it at the swap.

cheers
dingo

<br />I have just received a delivery of shirts.<br /><br />Fents - 1 XL<br />Kleiny - 2 XL<br />Beerdingo - 1 L<br />P&amp;L Brazil - 1 S<br /><br />I'm not at work tomorrow so wont be contactable, how do you guys want to collect them<br /><br />Thanks P&amp;C for all the great work<br /><br />Rook<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Mine turned up yesterday, looks great.

Thanks for all the hard work P&C

I have just received a delivery of shirts.

Fents - 1 XL
Kleiny - 2 XL
Beerdingo - 1 L
P&L Brazil - 1 S

I'm not at work tomorrow so wont be contactable, how do you guys want to collect them

Thanks P&C for all the great work

Rook

chief, i'll come up for a beer one weekend. give me a bell to organise.

hmmmmm still havent got mine :(

You're not the only one... I keep reading these threads getting jealous...

The Mrs is on to me though... I have suddenly started to show interest in the mail everyday...

Latest posts

Back