Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mrs is on to me though... I have suddenly started to show interest in the mail everyday...

So you're either interested in something coming in the mail, or you're interested in the mailman.

I've just been reliably informed by SWMBO that my polo has arrived and that it looks great!!

Top work P&C... can't wait to get home and clap my own eyes on it :super:

Brendo

OK, tomorrow I will send out all the shirts that are left, except for the following:

Newcastle box: Sorry guys, but I don't have any more 5XLs, am waiting for more.
Franko: The DP shirts will come with the extra 5XLs, so there will be a bit of a wait.
Horner34: I don't have your address.
Rod: No 5XLs.
Hoohaman: Same as above
Phrak: I don't have an address

People who haven't picked their shirts up:

Timmsy (in discussions)
Goofinder
Wallly
Matt Carty
Enoch (we've made arrangements already)
Darren

OK, tomorrow I will send out all the shirts that are left, except for the following:

Newcastle box: Sorry guys, but I don't have any more 5XLs, am waiting for more.
Franko: The DP shirts will come with the extra 5XLs, so there will be a bit of a wait.
Horner34: I don't have your address.
Rod: No 5XLs.
Hoohaman: Same as above

People who haven't picked their shirts up:

Timmsy (in discussions)
Goofinder
Wallly
Matt Carty
Enoch (we've made arrangements already)
Darren

P&C - send Phrak's to me, he's 2mins up the road and I'll get it to him.

Cheers - Mike

I think when the Newcastle parcel arrives a certain 5XL person might owe us all a beer or two, I only say this because I like his beers (even the monkey vomit ones).
P&C we have been waiting for years for some AHB merchandise, a little longer wont hurt

I think when the Newcastle parcel arrives a certain 5XL person might owe us all a beer or two, I only say this because I like his beers (even the monkey vomit ones).
P&C we have been waiting for years for some AHB merchandise, a little longer wont hurt

Don't worry Brian, I still have his Sydney Easter case swap in my shed. We might have to crack them open when the Newcastle box finally turns up. :party:

no worries P&C,a few more days weeks blah,it happens when it happens

i honestly can't remeber if i ordered one? if i did throw me a message either way.

Hey P & C

I recieved Phraks with the batch you sent to me. Lachlan, Thommo, Jazzafish and Phrak.

Lachlan

Thanks David
Mine was waiting for me in the letter box when I got home. I am wearing it now. All your time, effort and patience is much appreciated. :beer:

P&C we have been waiting for years for some AHB merchandise, a little longer won't hurt

Yeah I was getting worried where they are... and I desperatly need mine for the cold winter ahead ;)

Thanks P&C, mine arrived yesterday.

Looks very nice!

Folks,

I was just wondering if many of those who purchased polo's in this buy have had a chance to wash the shirt yet (either before or after use)??? Before wearing my polo I washed mine and only just now found it in the ironing basket and have noticed that the logo has faded.

The left hand side of the logo seems to have lost colour and the whole logo does not seem as shiny as before washing. I realise there is meant to be a light (sort of greyish) streak down the logo as on the website and a variation in the yellow's but it really does not look as defined as it was before washing.

I followed the instructions and made sure the shirt was washed in cold water (machine) and inside out and was line dried inside out and was in the shade.

When I first got the polo I was really impressed but after washing for the 1st time I am hesitant to guess what it might the print might look like after multiple washes.

Anyone else had any problems?

The note that came with the shirt from the printers says to email them if there is any problems...I might just do that..best to let them know that there might be a problem.

Cheers, Pok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Found the following on their website...not sure if it is what I am experiencing though.

Q: Will the image wash out?
A: Ink digitally applied to cotton and heat treated is absorbed by the fibres and set. Ink digitally applied to polyester fabrics actually bonds to the polymer during the heat pressing process, so will not wash out! Excess ink often comes out in the first wash, in a natural process which slightly fades the print, but long term durability is guaranteed. The transfers we use continue to amaze us with their reliability on our own garments. We will refund or replace any items which lose too much colour

Its a shame that the print lost is nice gloss though :(

Hey P&C,

Any news on the Newy shirts? Not having a whinge, but if it's going to be a while I'd rather you send the other guys their shirts and I'll fix you up for the postage to send mine extra. I don't want to hold them up on my account. Can you let me know please, cheers...

Im in no rush schooey.
I dont think the other are either, but you would have to ask them.

Folks,

I was just wondering if many of those who purchased polo's in this buy have had a chance to wash the shirt yet (either before or after use)??? Before wearing my polo I washed mine and only just now found it in the ironing basket and have noticed that the logo has faded.

The left hand side of the logo seems to have lost colour and the whole logo does not seem as shiny as before washing. I realise there is meant to be a light (sort of greyish) streak down the logo as on the website and a variation in the yellow's but it really does not look as defined as it was before washing.

I followed the instructions and made sure the shirt was washed in cold water (machine) and inside out and was line dried inside out and was in the shade.

When I first got the polo I was really impressed but after washing for the 1st time I am hesitant to guess what it might the print might look like after multiple washes.

Anyone else had any problems?

The note that came with the shirt from the printers says to email them if there is any problems...I might just do that..best to let them know that there might be a problem.

Cheers, Pok

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Found the following on their website...not sure if it is what I am experiencing though.

Q: Will the image wash out?
A: Ink digitally applied to cotton and heat treated is absorbed by the fibres and set. Ink digitally applied to polyester fabrics actually bonds to the polymer during the heat pressing process, so will not wash out! Excess ink often comes out in the first wash, in a natural process which slightly fades the print, but long term durability is guaranteed. The transfers we use continue to amaze us with their reliability on our own garments. We will refund or replace any items which lose too much colour

Its a shame that the print lost is nice gloss though :(

Yes....Mine faded to just like Polk's

Back