Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
OK, there has been some difficulties with me being able to confirm payment. This is due to several reasons.

1- Netbank has recently been unable to handle the volume of payments
2- Netbank for some reason lists the payments as the date it was transferred on, not the date it was received. Today I found a bunch of payments on earlier dates that weren't there before.
3- Netbank only gives me my transaction history only so many transactions. I believe that people who transferred before the 20th (that's as far back as it goes now) have had their money go through but I haven't seen it on the screen.

I'll remedy 2 and 3 by going into my bank and asking for my account records going back a few weeks so this can be taken care of.

Thanks to everyone for their patience with this, I wasn't aware that netbank was so crappy.

Anyways, here's my paid/not paid list-

Confirmed Paid

AdamT
Chappo
TheRook
KHB
Vicelore
Mika
Sully
Matti
FNQ Bunyip
DK
P & L Brazil
Tony
PocketBeers
Richy
Dogs01
Cozmocracker
Korev
QuantumBrewer
Leary
Turto
BOG
Hoyle
Cocko
Redbeard
Philbrewalager
Pokolbinguy
Boston
Captaincleanoff
Citymorgue2
Rod
Ozpowell
Matt Carty
BouncingCastle
Unterberg
Beersatan
Jye
Moray
Chad
RussTaylor
PoMo
Enoch
Barry
Loftboy
Crozdog
Hewy
PaulH
Brewerbrian
MartinS
Muggus
Rosswill

Not Confirmed
Please note that due to the above this could just mean that I don't have solid confirmation of your payment. This is a list of those who I haven't been able to confirm their payments

Wonderwoman
Fents
Kleiny
Peteoz77
Steve
BribieG
Cortez the Killer
Thunderchild
GrantW
Beerdingo
Bradsbrew
Fatgodzilla
MCT
Bizier
Winkle
Browndog
Wolfy
Warra48
Tribalfish
Timmsy
Etbandit
Mantis
Schooey
Minikeg
Peterf
Franko
Barls
Goofinder
Klemmstein
Wambesi
Rossy
Mercle
Wally
Lokpikn
gap
Altstart
Horner34
Frogman
Jimmysuperlative
WildaYeast
Doogiechap
Reg
Fergi
GravityGuru
Frenzel
Wakkatoo
Josh
Lachlan
Thommo
Bonj
Brendo
Hoohaaman
LethalCorpse
Ducatiboy Stu
Jerry
Komodo
MVZOOM
Bongchitis
Jazzafish
Lilo
BoingK
Kiwi_Greg
Mercs Own
Jeddog
mossyrocks
Hogan
Darren
Nifty
Biergeliebter
Cloudy
DickoACT
tazman1967
Ross
Fourstar
Phrak
Microbe
Buster3931

If I have sent you a confirmation email and you're in the second list please let me know, in case I accidentally didn't put the 'Y' in the right column.

Oh, and BTW-

Who are the following people:
Rob Seaton
Ian Ferguson

I have transactions for these names and I don't know what AHB name is attached to them.

F&ck. If I can comment a little bit here, as someone who deals with banks statements and all manner of financial shyte for a job. You may run into problems if the sender isnt specific in the descrption line when they transfer the money. What makes it worse in this case is that you will have many, many $ values that are identical, so there's no hope of Id'ing the payment by that (as opposed to a commercial situation, where invoice values are quite unique, so it can often be tracked by looking at an 'outstanding items' ledger.

Maybe from this point on, you need to make it very clear that every buyer needs to ensure that he/she provides their AHB username in the 'transaction description' field - that's going to be the best point of reference, and one you can easily follow up if you need clarification on address details etc.

Or just do it via Paypal, and you'll get all the detailed info for each transaction, including address (I think? Never received a paypal payment, but I know that it transmits at least an email addy, and perhaps a physical address too).

This is where it becomes a monumental task for P & C - so guys if things f&ck up, you all need to be patient with him, because he's the one doing the hard work in making this shit come together.

Sorry to hijack (for once) but people need to think about the details they add when transferring money to the Pea Man.

Maybe from this point on, you need to make it very clear that every buyer needs to ensure that he/she provides their AHB username in the 'transaction description' field - that's going to be the best point of reference, and one you can easily follow up if you need clarification on address details etc.

A majority of people have done that, which is good. A couple people haven't.

Or just do it via Paypal, and you'll get all the detailed info for each transaction, including address (I think? Never received a paypal payment, but I know that it transmits at least an email addy, and perhaps a physical address too).

Paypal will cost $$$ for every transaction. Also I don't have a seller's account and I really don't want one.

This is where it becomes a monumental task for P & C - so guys if things f&ck up, you all need to be patient with him, because he's the one doing the hard work in making this shit come together.

Sorry to hijack (for once) but people need to think about the details they add when transferring money to the Pea Man.

It's all good, cheers for the kind words.

Probably related more to peoples Bank accounts,than when they paid.
The banks are the shiftiest bastards out there.The CBA will be holding up payment merely for extra fees.

Banks :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'd just like to say thanks to P&C, as even though I haven't ordered a shirt (bring on t-shirts!), I can see that this is going to be a whole world of pain for him. So, thanks P&C for a stellar job! You blokes who've ordered a shirt all owe him a beer (or ten).

Cheers for that Sammy.

I've been receiving a bunch of PMs from different people about different things- I would like to reiterate that email is the best way of contacting me, since then I will have everything together, nice and neat (gmail's use of grouping converations is outrageously convenient).

I guess i apply to point 2. I did my transfer on the 20th.

Either way things will sort themselves out slowly for the 77 of us on the hit list :)

I have paid for sure its come out of my account to your account name

I put Kleiny as the info so it should have shown up on your statement from Polie Credit

Hope you can find it and if you need anymore info just let me know

Thanks
Kleiny

Mine was paid on the 20th as well, and a confirmation email was sent on Gmail that day.
And I did quote my AHB name.

Guess it will get sorted in time.

I was going to go to the bank and do an over-the counter-deposit..

Will this cause probs...

transfer.jpg

Transferred on the 20th, P&C. Also sent an email to your gmail account at the same time... :unsure:

Just did my over the counter deposit but the local Commonwealth branch couldn't put text with it so they attached the Postcode for Bribie Island as an identifier. Have emailed P&C accordingly.

Made payment on the 19th. Left the account on the 20th.

Happy to sit and wait as I'm sure it will get sorted

Yeah, I payed on the 19th and it went thru. It will work out

I was going to go to the bank and do an over-the counter-deposit..

Will this cause probs...

Do you need windows to Transfer online mate :lol:

P&C......... this has been spoken about for years and years and years. A bit of a hold up............Who cares!

You have a heart of gold and nerves of steel for taking this on!

cheers

P&C......... this has been spoken about for years and years and years. A bit of a hold up............Who cares!

cheers

Cheers :beer:

Thanks everyone for your patience with this business, I'll chat to the people at the bank tomorrow (I hope- banks close at four, right?) and it should be sorted by then :)

cheers

+1
And cheers from me, drinking my first AG and loving it to bits :beer:

Back