Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received a reply from my email on Thursday to BigQuince:

Hi Steve, sorry I didn't reply to this one earlier, thanks for reminder. Just post it through if you can, to 4 Guildford st Clearview 5085, and we'll send through a new one once we've had a look to see what the problem was.

Thanks, Alice

I'd say everyone just send them back.
Cheers
Steve

OK, just noticed all the posts here...

Hi P&C,did the shirts arrive Monday?Moving shortly may have to supply a new address.

Cheers HooHaa

I'm pretty sure I sent yours weeks ago. Yours was the 4 5XLs, right?

They havent arrived yet?

Let me know when they do.

cheers

darren

Yours came in ages ago, I sent out a PM ages ago giving a preferred pickup date. You haven't given me any information regarding when you are available to pick them up.

Without wanting to get flamed by P&C, is now a good time to say that I haven't received my polos yet? I know patience is a virtue, but I am wondering whether or not the whole order is supposed to have been dispatched yet or if the printing complications has added another delay to the process in which case I should just hold tight a little longer.

Thanks, GG

I'll check the list when I get home.

P&C,

Perhaps you should post the contact details up here for those that wish to take it up with the company direct. My logo has also faded and is actually cracking. Not a well spent $25 IMO. This of course is in no way your fault and you are not to blame. This is solely the companies problem.

Cheers

HK

Their website, call them on 08 8162 9609 or email [email protected]

we know the logo will fade at some point.....why dont we just send em all back get a refund so we can use the money to go buy real shirts from cocko's thread.

not knocking your efforts PnC, we are all very gratiuos' but it just seems it was a crap print from day one.

I will leave that up to the individual brewer, and TBH it would be better if they were forced to deal with this individually, since they've beena PITA for a while over this buy.

Good idea P&C, if they have to deal with everyone individually (could be ALOT of people) then it will take them more time and be a PITA for them which is fair.

I will be interested to see what happens with this.

Pok

I sent my polo back to Alice eleven days ago and contacted her this morning as I had not heard from Big Quince. My shirt problem was not with the logo but the shirt itself was faded in strips on the front and had a faded back panel. She was aware of the fades and has stopped using that supplier. I said that there had been complaints aired on this forum regarding the quality of the logo and she said that would be rectified. I told her that there had been complaints on AHB but she said that she had only received two shirts back. That surprised me having regard to the posts I have seen. Her recommendation was to send any shirt back that was either faded in the fabric or on the logo. I told her that I would post that message on this forum.

So there you have it. If you have any problems at all with the quality of your shirt then send it back to Big Quince 4 Guildford st Clearview S.A. 5085. It will be replaced, she says, by a much better quality garment. Time will tell.

Cheers, Hoges.

I was going to send mine back until the bloody dog pulled it off the line and destroyed it! :angry:

I was going to send mine back until the bloody dog pulled it off the line and destroyed it! :angry:
Is your dog trying to tell you something? :unsure:

My shirt is still fine after about six washes, must have been the good run they did. However I would much prefer a knitted polyester with embroidered logo, it that buy gets off the ground in due course.

Someone brought my'n and Fents to the last swap, but they ended up dissapearing, so I can't actually comment on the quality...

totally dingo. 2x shirts plus two books all in the same green safeway bag went missing.

Back