Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines fine! Looks as good as the day I bought it.

Haven't washed it yet, not game enough <_<

Might have to hand wash and not let the logo get wet...

yup 1 of mine is cactus. time for a replacement or refund.

Without wanting to get flamed by P&C, is now a good time to say that I haven't received my polos yet? I know patience is a virtue, but I am wondering whether or not the whole order is supposed to have been dispatched yet or if the printing complications has added another delay to the process in which case I should just hold tight a little longer.

Thanks, GG

Without wanting to get flamed by P&C, is now a good time to say that I haven't received my polos yet? I know patience is a virtue, but I am wondering whether or not the whole order is supposed to have been dispatched yet or if the printing complications has added another delay to the process in which case I should just hold tight a little longer.

Thanks, GG

Did you request they were delivered to CraftBrewer or direct to you - We still have several uncollected polos here in the shop?

cheers Ross

Did you request they were delivered to CraftBrewer or direct to you - We still have several uncollected polos here in the shop?

cheers Ross

Nah, I'm pretty sure I wanted to get them sent to my home address. I'll go back through the threads/correspondence and double check this but I am fairly sure my shirts should have been sent directly to me.

Another complication is that I have moved house in the interim. I just want to make sure that the shirts have left P&C's care before I start WWIII with AusPost - seriously, their mail re-direction service is *(^(^^%#%&^!!!!! :angry:

If my shirts were delivered to CB, I'll give you a bell Rossand arrange to come in and pick them up in the not-to-distant-future.

Edit - gramma...

Another complication is that I have moved house in the interim. I just want to make sure that the shirts have left P&C's care before I start WWIII with AusPost - seriously, their mail re-direction service is *(^(^^%#%&^!!!!! :angry:
Does redirection actually cover packages? I thought it was only standard mail... :unsure:

Mines fine! Looks as good as the day I bought it.

Haven't washed it yet, not game enough <_<

Might have to hand wash and not let the logo get wet...

dont wash it wakkatoo. Just give it a spray of water and a brush with soap under the armpits. :icon_cheers:

Does redirection actually cover packages? I thought it was only standard mail... :unsure:

:icon_offtopic:

It should cover parcels as well. I had a dozen bottles of wine delivered to my old address with a "parcel at the PO" card, which my old neighbour noticed and called me about. I asked the PO manager about this when picking up the wine, and he said that the parcel delivery contractor should have noticed the addy was on a redirection and forwarded the parcel to the nearest PO to my new address, which then would have issued a new "parcel collect" card. It's just that there are a large number of AusPost staff/contractors who don't give a fat rat's clacker about it. <_<

I'm not mad at this stage, but I'd like to know WTF is going on if my shirts have indeed been sent and try and chase things up if they have been sent.

I'm not mad at this stage, but I'd like to know WTF is going on if my shirts have indeed been sent and try and chase things up if they have been sent.

I can guarantee if P&C was given your home address he would have sent it. PM him so he can check his excel sheet.

+3 washed per instructions and mine faded too after one wash

yup 1 of mine is cactus. time for a replacement or refund.

P&C,

Perhaps you should post the contact details up here for those that wish to take it up with the company direct. My logo has also faded and is actually cracking. Not a well spent $25 IMO. This of course is in no way your fault and you are not to blame. This is solely the companies problem.

Cheers

HK

P&C,

Perhaps you should post the contact details up here for those that wish to take it up with the company direct. My logo has also faded and is actually cracking. Not a well spent $25 IMO. This of course is in no way your fault and you are not to blame. This is solely the companies problem.

Cheers

HK

their name is big quince 08 8162 9609 [email protected]).

I sent an email yesterday. Didnt get a reply. Good luck. Want to reiterate same as HK...this is not P&Cs fault. He did champion effort organising.

Cheers
Steve

My logo is fine, but I rescue the shirt from the clothes basket, hand wash in cold and hang inside out in the shade and it's ok. However I would have preferred the heavier knit poly fabric as it hangs better (over beer gut :icon_drunk: )

I sent my shirt back to "big quince" on the 26th of May and have not received a new one yet (unless it arrived this week when I was not home and my father has not told me). They said they had to re-order the shirt to get it re-done (that was on the 22nd of June). So all seems to be a little disappointing. I am all for supporting small local businesses but over a month to replace one polo shirt is a bit of a joke.

If I was P&C I would get a list of all those who are disappointed with the shirts and fire off a bit of an angry letter/phone call etc and see what "big quince" are willing to do to rectify the situation.

I will let you all know when my new shirt arrives (if ever) and what it is like compared to the 1st one.

Pok

EDIT: Contact details for "Biq Quince" are:

Big Quince
http://www.bigquinceprint.com.au/
Ph: 08 8162 9609
4 guildford street, clearview, SA 5085.

If I was P&C I would get a list of all those who are disappointed with the shirts and fire off a bit of an angry letter/phone call etc and see what "big quince" are willing to do to rectify the situation.

Being in the procurement of graphic design and printing business I have to agree. Sorry to put extra stress on P&C though. If it was a print job of mine (as in paper) the whole lot would've been sent back to be re-printed and distributed at the printers expense.

Cheers
Steve

Replacement shirt arrived friday...will wash it tomorrow and see what happens....won't be happy if it fades again.

Can't believe it took over a month to get back to me.

Pok

we know the logo will fade at some point.....why dont we just send em all back get a refund so we can use the money to go buy real shirts from cocko's thread.

not knocking your efforts PnC, we are all very gratiuos' but it just seems it was a crap print from day one.

Could be a costly exercise Fents...considering I had to cover the postage back to the printers...and it took a month to receive the replacement with no offer of a 2nd shirt or anything like that..all a little disappointing to me.

I just compared my washed shirt to my other one never been worn or washed and there certainly is a difference.
It's faded and cracked too, oh well still wearing it though.

will buy an embroided one as well I think.

Latest posts

Back