Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my shirts turn up today in the post.

They look fantastic.

Thanks once again for organising and your patience.

Reg

Thanks heaps P&C got mine today but..

In the past 2 months after a break up and taking up running iv lost 8 Kgs and my 3 shirts ordered where Mediums and are too big !!!

Anyone thinking that their small is too small and looking for a swap to a medium PM me.

Cheers Vice

Thanks heaps P&C got mine today but..

In the past 2 months after a break up and taking up running iv lost 8 Kgs and my 3 shirts ordered where Mediums and are too big !!!

Anyone thinking that their small is too small and looking for a swap to a medium PM me.

Cheers Vice

:icon_offtopic: I know what it's like, I was dumped by the love of my life ten years ago and also took up running, and worked up to half marathons, I went from 98 kilos to 79.
Then I met SWMBO and I'm back up to 95 again :lol:

I sympathise with you but time definetely heals all wounds. You won't believe me at the moment, but you'll run into them in 2 years and wonder what you ever saw in them. Advice from uncle Mikey :icon_cheers:

P&C, my shirt arrived safe and sound today. Thank you very much. Can't wait to brew in it :D

Pok

waaaahh, haven't got mine ;)

Looking forward to the mail tomorrow

To those with shirts in the Newcastle box- I won't be able to send yours until I get the rest of the 5XLs, apologies for the delay.

OK, I just sent out the Ross shirts. For those of you who like rolling in grain instead of wearing cologne, you're in luck! I sent the shirts in a grain bag, since I had to send a lot of them. The guy at the post office told me it would take about 4 days since it will go by road.

I have just received a delivery of shirts.

Fents - 1 XL
Kleiny - 2 XL
Beerdingo - 1 L
P&L Brazil - 1 S

I'm not at work tomorrow so wont be contactable, how do you guys want to collect them

Thanks P&C for all the great work

Rook

have just received a delivery of shirts.

Fents - 1 XL
Kleiny - 2 XL
Beerdingo - 1 L
P&L Brazil - 1 S

I'm not at work tomorrow so wont be contactable, how do you guys want to collect them

preferably sharing a beer or brew some where.

Fents - 1 XL
Kleiny - 2 XL
Beerdingo - 1 L
P&L Brazil - 1 S

Rook

Woo Hoo!

Rook. That P&L one is mine. A former name.

When I ordered this I was working in town. Now Im out closer to home. Not sure when I'll be in the city next. Can you PM your address and number and I'll get in touch?

Just a quick note, in case I forget to include the washing instructions, remember to not let an iron near them, and wash cold wash only. This maintains the print.

Fents - 1 XL
Kleiny - 2 XL
Beerdingo - 1 L
P&L Brazil - 1 S

Rook

<_<

Knew I should have added mine to your group instaead of going it alone. Headin up the freeway on saturday so would have worked beautifully.

My postie must laugh when they see me get out of the car all eager, run to the po box, huge grin on face only to turn to disappointment to see an empty post box and trudge back to car with slumped shoulders ;) .

Tomorrow, maybe tomorrow....

<_<

Knew I should have added mine to your group instaead of going it alone. Headin up the freeway on saturday so would have worked beautifully.

My postie must laugh when they see me get out of the car all eager, run to the po box, huge grin on face only to turn to disappointment to see an empty post box and trudge back to car with slumped shoulders ;) .

Tomorrow, maybe tomorrow....

Yours are being sent tomorrow, so give it a couple days :)

Iron = SWMBO :lol:

Im lucky to iron my work shirts once a month let alone anything else!

Irony.JPG

Yours are being sent tomorrow, so give it a couple days :)

ha ha, its no probs p&c, looking forward to it.

Just wish I could get the same kind of quick response from Mr Rudd and the whereabouts of my cheque!

Back