Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I have payment from everyone but the following-

MVZoom
Horner34

<_<

Datsun drivers... never trust Datsun drivers.

121712019_dc7e31be8e.jpg

Bump.

I missed this thread and emailed P&C.
Now that I have found it, I am happily sitting tight.

I gave the people another call, she was extremely apologetic regarding how long it has taken so far. Due to the reasons mentioned in earlier emails- printer breaking down, husband called away for some time- they have been delayed quite a bit. This was compounded by some of the shirt prints not being to their standard and being pulled out. I told her I would pass on their apologies, they really don't normally take this long to get shirts printed. She said early next week will be the latest to get them out, they will pull some late nights and get them printed.

I will be away for ANZAC day so when I get the shirts I'll begin sending some out, but they won't be all at once since I'll be sending so many when I get home from uni.

Received another email-

Hi David - we're damn close, just waiting on some new shirts to replace some of our stuff-ups. They were shipped yesterday, will arrive tomorrow and be printed tomorrow. We're only talking about 10 shirts. Also unpacked some 5XLs and they were FADED gnn - the supplier had stored them in bright light!! Can't believe it. So we might deliver your order short 3 X 5XL, then organise replacements in the next week. Thanks & sorry, Alice

So we might deliver your order short 3 X 5XL, then organise replacements in the next week

Mine, you bastards ! <_<

(Ask them can I have the faded shirts - just about run out of T shirts !) :D

I can wait !

P & C has done a great job, having a go and doing when others just talk of doing. When this has been done and dusted, how about we send him a bottle of your best to say "Thanks"

I'm free(ish) this weekend if you want a hand sorting/packing.

P & C has done a great job, having a go and doing when others just talk of doing. When this has been done and dusted, how about we send him a bottle of your best to say "Thanks"

There'll be bottle of chilli sauce in the post for him from me. :D

Cheers
Steve

I'll post him a bottle of real Queensland beer like my QLD Hunter Valley Old :) .
Fatgodzilla, how's the car going? Falcons don't break down, a rival accountant has obviously been sabotaging it.

P&C is probally looking forward to getting this thread all wrapped up. His inbox has never seen so much action :lol:

BYB

Yeah, it's been chock full recently...

I'm free(ish) this weekend if you want a hand sorting/packing.

This weekend I'll actually be in Canberra- I'll probably pack them after uni, but thanks for the offer :)

OK, the shirts should be at my place either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll be in contact with the 'pick up' people when they come to work something out.

OK, the shirts should be at my place either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll be in contact with the 'pick up' people when they come to work something out.

Well done for seeing this through P&C... you deserve a bloody medal!!

Looking forward to getting mine once you get a chance to send them out - no rush of course :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Brendo

Awesome...can't wait to wear my shirt. Thanks P&C

Hey, P&C, any chance of you bringing mine and Steve's along to Canberra? (as well as any others in ACT?)

Back