Ahb Polos- Payment And Other Miscellaneous Discussion

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea on a time frame for completion?

Patience is a virtue in the printing game.
+1 for the ugly AHB shirt mug shots
Cheers
Steve

Patience is a virtue in the printing game.
+1 for the ugly AHB shirt mug shots
Cheers
Steve

Yeah should be a laugh, this humor webby called 'entensity' had this post yourself thread that went for approx 1000 pages of pictures and then payouts. I spent so many hours when i was 16 pissing myself reading that thread from end to end.

Should be a good laugh for all. If no one starts it, i will!

Yes thanks for the reply very....informative

Bump for info update or am I being a little pushy... :D

PC

I'll put my name down for an unclaimed (or new order) L if possible.

Cheers

Sent off anemail asking for an ETA- again I ask form some patience, I really want to get my hands on them too...

Leigh- I'll keep you in mind :)

OK, and email, looks good

Getting closer, David - have AT LAST cleared backlog from stu's trip and printer breakdown, apart from your job, so we are now up to our eyeballs in it. We've done quite a few - the image you sent is superb resolution, which really shows on the print. I feel awful they've taken so long, this is certainly not our normal turnaround. Thanks for your patience and they will definitely be done this week, hopefully mid week.

mmmkay??

:D :D :D :D

Excellent. Nice to see they are honest about where they are up to instead of sending a blunt 'they'll be ready when they're ready" email.

Good work P&C, looking forward to getting mine!

OK, bit of a delay guys-

Your order's progressing, David, we're just having all sorts of problems with the shirt fabric - the shirts are a subtly different weave, which means we're not getting a clear enough image without a lot of work. We're weeding out any which aren't up to quality but it's taking time and we'll have to order some replacement polos (pretty quick turnaround, don't panic.). The difficulty with the white ink printer is that it's hard to predict how it will respond to a particular fabric in terms of pre-treatment requirements and wicking. The Brewers' shirts that look good look amazing; the bad ones, well, we'd wear them but we wouldn't make you pay for them! We've done quite a few, getting there! -Alice

Thanks for the updates P&C.

As stated above, they are at least telling it how it is and not making up excuses to save their butts so kudo's to them for that...unlike a few nurses looking after my daughter at the moment, but thats another can of worms.

I like the fact they are also checking them for quality - a lot of places these days just don't care and want the stuff out as soon as possible, I'm more than happy to wait for a nice product and if it arrives in time for my Anzac brew day all the better!

Take it easy guys this thread only started on the 28th Feb.

Long_20wait.jpg

So how much are these leftover ones anyway?

Batz

peas_and_corn just letting you know I have changed my name form KHB to Scotsman06, can you please change the list with my new name.

Cheers

Scotsman06

Just another request for people to not PM me asking what is happening with the shirt buy. I understand that you all want your shirts as soon as possible, and I too am getting somewhat impatient regarding how long it is taking. However, there are 129 people involved in this bulk buy, and to be honest I do not have the patience to individually write replies to people answering their questions about what's happening and the such- it's just not practical.

Be assured that all that can be done is being done, and that all possible information that I am receiving is being copied into this thread, which includes copying correspondence with the woman running the business as well as updates on payment status and the like. Everything I know is on this thread.

Cheers,
Dave

Back