• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic work guys.

FYI - I have sent through the sizes and qty garment breakdowns to the supplier so they can start getting ready for the 'GO' command!!

Still no promises for pre-xmas delivery but won't be long after the way we are going!!

:beerbang:

Well Well Well...just got a phone call from the Strathpine branch telling me someone is trying to give me money...heaven forbid!!! Hahaha. Sorry about the stuff around Bradsbrew...just let the person at the bank stick it in my other account and I will fish it out of there.

Cheers, Pok

Payment made and email sent.

Went in this arvo and wouldn't take no for an answer. Refering to the fact that I know that a payment went in over the counter on Bribie why cant you do it here. It also helps when you get a teller that will explain the situation instead of the younger girl with the "Its like not possible to deposit and Like I cant tell you why for privacy reasons, sorry"

Top work Cocko/Pok

Went in this arvo and wouldn't take no for an answer. Refering to the fact that I know that a payment went in over the counter on Bribie why cant you do it here. It also helps when you get a teller that will explain the situation instead of the younger girl with the "Its like not possible to deposit and Like I cant tell you why for privacy reasons, sorry"

Top work Cocko/Pok

Yes I must say I was a little annoyed that they had to ring me to get it sorted...but at the end of the day I would rather that then you be run around like a chook with no head. Atleast the person at the bank was willing to help.

Pok

Cocko,

Can you please update your list for "Pats"...change the large polo to a Medium.

I have updated my side of things.

Pok

* Mauriceatron
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* troopadour

If everyone can pay ASAP it will mean the merch printing can start....and then we get them quicker!!!

Payment details are found here:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=567906

Only 5 to go :D ....between them however is $390 :eek: :beerbang:

Sorry for the delay guys - payment made and email sent.

Cheers!

Ben

Friendly BUMP..

Can the following members please pay immediately (tonight)

* Mauriceatron
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* troopadour - has contacted me to say will pay tonight.

Payment details are found here:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=567906

Printing will start tomorrow (I hope)!!!!

PLEASE NOTE:

If you cannot pay immediately then please contact me immediately so I am aware of this. I understand some may be waiting to get paid, get on the good side of SWMBO, find money in those jeans you wore last week or even hoping you won $50 on lotto....just let me know....I want to be able to tell the printers to start tomorrow!!!

Cheers, Pok.

P.S Put your name on the xmas beer lottery....I want to win a sheet load of booze :D
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...mp;#entry569126

My payment has been made, but I will have to wait til tonight to send off an email, hope this is okay.
Mitch

IMPORTANT:

The following member is yet to make any form of contact with me.

* Yeastie Beastie

If contact is not made by close of business Friday 18th december then the following item will be up for sale to any AHB member who wants it:

1 x Green L Polo ($30.50 + $1 AHB donation + Postage)

I do not want this member to miss out however there is a limit to how long I will wait...I have already paid for the merchandise so the rest of the balance is on my head at the moment.

For the rest of you, sit tight...it is all in the printers hands now. Cocko will update everybody regarding the progress of the printing etc.

Cheers, Pok.

Hey cocko
Sorry for the delay im working away and getting to a computer is a pain, i just wanted to confirm that it was a extra large polo and medium polo in black sorry for the confusion.

Regards Pat

Hey cocko
Sorry for the delay im working away and getting to a computer is a pain, i just wanted to confirm that it was a extra large polo and medium polo in black sorry for the confusion.

Regards Pat

:blink:

Is this what you want pats?

View attachment 33952

Ok, I get it the L polo should be a medium yeah?

Any chance you can live with it,I have already placed the order??

If not I will call tomorrow and try and sort it for you....

Yeah cocko the large polo should have been a medium my fault. :blink:
If you can change it that would be exellent :icon_cheers: .

Regards Pat

Hi can i be put down for a xl polo in black please
Regards Pat

Hey Cocko
I put my name for a black polo xl can you add a navy blue xl tshirt as well cheers mate
Pat

Can you add another black polo in large and one singlet in black in xl
Pat

Hey cocko
Regards Pat

:blink:
Is this what you want pats?
View attachment 33952
Ok, I get it the L polo should be a medium yeah?
Any chance you can live with it,I have already placed the order??
If not I will call tomorrow and try and sort it for you....

Yeah cocko the large polo should have been a medium my fault. :blink:
If you can change it that would be exellent :icon_cheers: .
Regards Pat

So pats complete order is:

1 x XL Navy Tee
1 x XL Black Polo
1 x M Black Polo
1 x XL Black Singlet.

Total $101.00

IMPORTANT:

The following member is yet to make any form of contact with me.

* Yeastie Beastie

If contact is not made by close of business Friday 18th december then the following item will be up for sale to any AHB member who wants it:

1 x Green L Polo ($30.50 + $1 AHB donation + Postage)

I do not want this member to miss out however there is a limit to how long I will wait...I have already paid for the merchandise so the rest of the balance is on my head at the moment.

For the rest of you, sit tight...it is all in the printers hands now. Cocko will update everybody regarding the progress of the printing etc.

Cheers, Pok.

Sorry been flat stick with harvest...PM sent.

Awesome.

Please pay using the following details.

USING YOUR AHB NICK NAME AS A REFERENCE

BSB: 06 2805
Acc: 1029 2145
Bank: Commbank
Acc Name: Brett Woodward

IMPORTANT:

ONCE PAID PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO: [email protected]

INCLUDING:
- Your order and total amount
- Copy of transfer receipt
- AHB nickname + Real name
- Postal Address
- Phone number [Just incase]

Cheers for your efforts organizing these shirts.

Thanks again.

Fantastic News....

Everyone has paid :D

Just waiting on some payments to clear into the bank account

Thankyou to all involved for your swift payment, it is greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Pok

Great effort to all!

Orders have been placed.

I will keep you all posted as news comes to hand.

The Tees and singlets will be ready first as the embroidery takes a little longer apparently....

Cheers again guys for making this an easy operation.

Pok, you're a legend!

Back