• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ahb Merch Orders!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As above Pok, it is spot on!!
Cheers

Order ended up being 1 more L green tee...but all confirmed in email that Parks sent me with payment confirmation so all good.

Pok

Ok cool payments/emails are going well.

I am waiting on the following people:

• Murrayr
  • BribieG
  • pbronsan
  • Fitnessfan
  • Troydo
  • Mauriceatron
  • jayandcath
  • Oatlands Brewer
  • QuantumBrewer
  • lilo
  • pats
  • bennyc
  • MitchDudarko
  • Yeastie Beastie
  • Clifftiger
  • Bradsbrew
  • Larkins
  • troopadour

If everyone can pay ASAP it will mean the merch printing can start....and then we get them quicker!!!

We are on the down hill run of payments as you can see. 2/3 done.

I am hoping the last 1/3 will hit my account today/tonight.

Pok

Order ended up being 1 more L green tee...but all confirmed in email that Parks sent me with payment confirmation so all good.

Pok

Thanks for all involved in organising this. I can't wait.

I think I may have stooged you 50c... I didn't really check my order that thoroughly and upon re-checking I see you have one of my T-Shirts for $12 instead of $12.50.....

:eek:

Thanks for all involved in organising this. I can't wait.

I think I may have stooged you 50c... I didn't really check my order that thoroughly and upon re-checking I see you have one of my T-Shirts for $12 instead of $12.50.....

:eek:

Haha yeh I noticed that...but could not be bothered bugging you for 50 cents...however.....no-one else better try and stooge me...50c on every order will add up :p

Feel free to deposit it if you wish...it wont break the bank.

your order was the biggest anyway!!

Pok

* Murrayr
* BribieG
* pbronsan
* Fitnessfan
* Mauriceatron
* jayandcath
* QuantumBrewer
* lilo
* pats
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* Clifftiger
* Bradsbrew
* troopadour

If everyone can pay ASAP it will mean the merch printing can start....and then we get them quicker!!!

Payment details are found here:
http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=567906

* Murrayr
* BribieG
* Fitnessfan
* Mauriceatron
* jayandcath
* lilo
* pats
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* Bradsbrew
* troopadour

Just put money in at local Comm branch and email sent. Top job blokes.

BribieG

Just put money in at local Comm branch and email sent. Top job blokes.

BribieG

Strathpine Branch wouldnt let me do the deposit unless the recipient was with me :huh: . And to top it off they couldnt explain why because of privacy reasons. :angry: That was a waste of lunchtime.

Strathpine Branch wouldnt let me do the deposit unless the recipient was with me :huh: . And to top it off they couldnt explain why because of privacy reasons. :angry: That was a waste of lunchtime.

Bloody qld'ers :p

* Fitnessfan
* Mauriceatron
* pats
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* Bradsbrew - Trying to pay....
* troopadour

8 (and $533.50) to go :D

Bloody work experience bank staff no doubt, I pay over the counter for heaps of stuff, Just give them the BSB and Account number and confirm who the payment is for. I'd complain to the manager then the area manager. Morons.

I paid on Sunday and sent the confirmation e-mail, do you mind please confirming if you have received my payment and e-mail?

thanks

BjornJ

payment.png

I paid on Sunday and sent the confirmation e-mail, do you mind please confirming if you have received my payment and e-mail?
thanks
BjornJ

View attachment 33901

Yes email and payment received. Cheers, Pok

* Fitnessfan
* Mauriceatron
* pats
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* Bradsbrew - Trying to pay....
* troopadour

8 (and $533.50) to go biggrin.gif

Well Well Well...just got a phone call from the Strathpine branch telling me someone is trying to give me money...heaven forbid!!! Hahaha. Sorry about the stuff around Bradsbrew...just let the person at the bank stick it in my other account and I will fish it out of there.

Cheers, Pok

Payment went in today just havent been home to shoot the email off. Email on the way now.

* Mauriceatron
* pats
* bennyc
* MitchDudarko
* Yeastie Beastie
* Bradsbrew - Trying to pay....seems like his branch might be the only ones that noticed the account is an "internet only" account...or the only ones that care anyway.
* troopadour

7 to go biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back