AHB Articles: 2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-Adelaide winter case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I need to get around to making my swap beer! I have my rye sammich beer in the fermenter now, waiting for it to finish before making the swap beer.

Kegging a stout tommorow, so my next beer will be the swap beer! now what to brew..

It'll be brewed in my NEW old ferment fridge! my current one packed it in half way through this brew. It is now ANOTHER insulated cupboard. I seem to be collecting these..

Just finished making my swap beer!

10 min Chinook IPA! Smelt amazing! :wub:

Guys i thought i'd put this out there. Seeing as thought the qld swap boys are into goats how about we get into ass?

ass_hole_400x280.jpg

or maybe i've had a couple of shandy's too many?

Or you could find someone else to swap with?

Alas, I've got to postpone my Radieuse for the next swap as
Uni exams in a couple of weeks' time means I can't spare the
time to complete the brew and bottle.

T.

I think i may have been a bit tired last night. sorry guys. I'll cross ass off the list.

Certainly don't envy you doing exams MH. Good luck with them.

My swap / stammicthchhsshh beer has carbed up. I tried one the other day. It has a thick oilyness to it. Seems promising so far i think.

Did you get the one with the bottling valve?

Guys,
Due to a busy few weeks ahead and impending holiday, I have withdrawn from the swap. Apologies for any inconvenience. This opens a spot for someone who may have been unable to get their name on the initial list. Considering the fun we had at the last one I will be thinking of you all on the 9th....

Mrs Hatchy is brewing a batch of Poita on Sunday which will just be ready in time, she may or may not be willing to swap. I'll ask her when she gets home.

Poita.jpeg

I imagine it's annoying and not funny.

I disagree... I'm gonna say its a West End Draught clone...?? Right Hatchy??

On another note

Had one of my swap beers as a taster tonight after work. Still under carbed but nothing a month or so wont fix... Hopefully. Especially with this weather...
Atleast its not gushing or foul tasting or something... I'm dropping them off to Nige sometime this week. Enjoy yourselves! Yellow 2 on the cap, CPA rip off... If you dont like it, blame Butters as he was the assistant for the day :beerbang: :rolleyes:

Back