AHB Articles: 2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-Adelaide winter case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is this swap? Anyone thinking of a date?

I'm considering putting my hand up as host for this one, should be room and undercover.
What are peoples thoughts on heading up North again or would you guys rather hold this one South of the City
Cheers
Nige

P.S. Either of the dates suit me.

I'm willing to travel if it means a decent undercover area.

I'm willing to travel if it means a decent undercover area.

Yeah I think it is wise in the middle of winter to have somewhere with adequate cover, not that it ever rains in SA. ;)

Im good for your place Nige!
Does the 2nd and 9th work for everyone? What other dates are good for people?

2nd and 9th are both good for me. As long as it's not the 30th, I'm going away that weekend.

One or the other date is good for me, not sure which one, in between jobs/rosters.

i wont know till the roster comes out but the sooner i know i can request it off.

Noice, Nige lives around the corner from me, another close-to-home swap, alas I wont be making it. Still swapping but!!

Well, I'm going for a trippel :lol: and attempt a Leffe Radieuse clone for the swap.

T.

Damn, I just moved from Hillbank to Ceduna :angry:

Any chance of an interloper from the West Coast getting a gig and meet some fellow brewers if I'm down around those dates? Will only be able to bring an underaged K&K by then tho.

Damn, I just moved from Hillbank to Ceduna :angry:

Any chance of an interloper from the West Coast getting a gig and meet some fellow brewers if I'm down around those dates? Will only be able to bring an underaged K&K by then tho.
As the title says, "Close enough to get to Adelaide"
Hope to see you MitchyP.
Cheers
Nige

Hey guys,

I've had to take myself off the list as I have

a.) Run out of beer :eek: :eek: :eek:
b.) Gonna be out of town til the week before the swap
c.) No time to bottle what I am producing and,
d.) Doin fast K&Ks so, probably not boasting material!

I will make the time to come and have a chin wag and bring a couple of bottles of my first AG for tasting and boasting!

HC

Looks like i'm on the list. woot!!

I don't reckon i'll be able to attend the swap (because i am a slack *******) but will be able to swap no worries. Hopefully awesome "i love steve jobs" fury can take my beers over this time.

I'm not sure what i'll swap this time. thinking about swapping the Stammtisch beer maybe.

Looks like i snuck into the list just in time. i really should get the net at home.

now i've gotta work out what to make.

Looks like i snuck into the list just in time. i really should get the net at home.

now i've gotta work out what to make.

Yes quite sneaky indeed... convention may have dictated that one might put oneself on the backup list until convenors of the thread moved the swap list around. Or on the flip side, you snooze you lose. I am happy with the latter.
Does DJ1984 want to move up to swapper #25?

Latest posts

Back