AHB Articles: 2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-Adelaide winter case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3am started the topic. The man is keener than mustard.

I'll be in the US when this is on, but I reckon I'll still make a batch to swap. I'll be away from the 20th June so I'll drop it off to someone elses house before hand so they can take it for me...

Infact, I have the approval to hold the swap AFTER this one (Sept/Oct) at mine. I was telling SWMBO about the great night we all had last night, and she is now spewing she didn't go!

So, lock that one in... I'll host the Spring Swap!

Nev

Yeah it would be good to have some more girls at future swaps. Maybe some of us could make some kegs of cider or somthing for them? Bring along your SWMBO'S!

Yeah it would be good to have some more girls at future swaps. Maybe some of us could make some kegs of cider or somthing for them? Bring along your SWMBO'S!

Sounds like a good idea. Ill try and convince my SWMBO! She loves the the fruit beer.

Mrs Hatchy should be keen for this one. I'm pretty sure it will be during uni holidays. She may brew for it & swap as well. Cider is easy. I'm pretty sure I can organise some between now & then.

Hey Hatchy,
can you add me to the list, as for some reason i cant. ( HAVE YOU BLOCKED ME) put me down as a non attending swapper, and whos know, i might turn up.I am dropping that article over your fence tomorrow.

Regards Tony

Swmbo currently has a strawberry pils kegged, ready to try tomoz, if all goes well, im sure she'd love another batch to swap ;)

Im just shattered shes using one of my taps, from the get go, it was bronco for her, perlicks for me... Doh!

As they say, happy wife, happy life...

Hey Hatchy,
can you add me to the list, as for some reason i cant. ( HAVE YOU BLOCKED ME) put me down as a non attending swapper, and whos know, i might turn up.I am dropping that article over your fence tomorrow.

Regards Tony
Hi Tony,

I've added you as swapper #18

Tom.

Hey Hatchy,

Regards Tony

Cool, thanks heaps mate. There's a couple of bits of timber that will be very grateful. I'll be home about 4:30, I assume you'll have been & gone by then.

I'm yet to block anyone on here & you certainly wouldn't be on the list if I was going to start. Sorry again for that misunderstanding mate. Hope to see you at the next one.

Hatchy,
Alls cool, that was me trying to be humerous. I finish at 3.00, so i will be long gone. Looks like my swap beer is not good. Raven had a gusher.

Tony

Hatchy,
Alls cool, that was me trying to be humerous. I finish at 3.00, so i will be long gone. Looks like my swap beer is not good. Raven had a gusher.

Tony
Do you want me to add a warning to the swap beers status list? Maybe be sure
to chill well beforehand?

Subtle bump for this thread.

Hmmm... what to brew for this one. I might be looking at a big dark IIPA of sorts possibly...

I was thinking along similar lines but may end up going with another batch of stout. I'm loving my stout at the moment.

Subtle bump for this thread.

Hmmm... what to brew for this one. I might be looking at a big dark IIPA of sorts possibly...

I have a feeling at this years competions the speciality section is going to be loaded with black IPAs'.

I doubt I will swap but I'll have a keg of beer for the night

I have been known to totally change my mind on these things, depends how the brew schedule at home is looking too!

Latest posts

Back