AHB Articles: 2011 Close-enough-to-get-to-Adelaide winter case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nev's at Greenwith I think.

I might even be able to get a batch together for a November swap.

just trying to work out whos beers are good to drink and whos need longer at room temp. So far i have 22 - 3 - 15 that need another 3 or 4 weeks at room temp. Any others i cant drink now?

just trying to work out whos beers are good to drink and whos need longer at room temp. So far i have 22 - 3 - 15 that need another 3 or 4 weeks at room temp. Any others i cant drink now?

Ready to Drink = 1, 2, 4, 5?, 7 (yours), 10, 13, 14, 18?, 19, 24

OK, I finally got around to putting together the stammtisch video.

part 1 of the swap videos in case you missed the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, apparently 14 was bottled on the day of the swap.
Hi Malted

i think you may be confusing mine with fury's (15) which was bottled day of the swap.

Check out the article. 14. Mayor Of Mildura - Rye Robust Porter. Bottled ages ago. Drink now.

Drink it now dammit!!! :lol:

Hi Malted

i think you may be confusing mine with fury's (15) which was bottled day of the swap.

Check out the article. 14. Mayor Of Mildura - Rye Robust Porter. Bottled ages ago. Drink now.

Drink it now dammit!!! :lol:

Thanks for the clarrification MoM. Yes I most certainly was thinking of Fury's beer.
He was sketchy on details and I had already put it in the fridge before he said when it was bottled... i forgot to take it out of the fridge... cracked it last night and it was decidedly flat with having only been in the bottle for about 5 days! Tipped it into a PET and put a carbonator cap on it with it hooked up to the gas - I'll force carb the bath plug and drink it!

why is there confusion on what to drink now and what to drink later???? hasn't tom sorted out an article?

Nev's at Greenwith I think.

Indeed I am... Pending me getting back home and checking dates re: work etc. I will indeed put my hand up to host the next swap. Massive undercover area, heating and cooling appliances outside, plenty of space for kegs and a partridge in a pear tree... :D

Latest posts

Back