• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

AG Gear for sale - Canberra

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve

On the back bloody porch!
Reaction score
AG Gear for sale in Canberra. All in working order but needs a dusting off as it hasn't been used for approx. 3 years.

Marga mill (bought from Craftbrewer approx. 5 yrs ago). Just need a 10mm spade bit and elec drill and a new cardboard hopper = $40.00
Bucket of death (27 litre HLT) and over the side electric element. I just used to use the over the side element = $30.00
Mashtun, Coleman 38 litre with copper manifold. Big enough to do a double batch (9kg grain) = $35.00
Three ring gas burner. I used to use this and the over the side element together = $30.00
Stainless ball valve tap attached to 50 litre steel vessel = FREE
Two tap drip tray approx. 30cm wide = $20.00
Four Brumby taps with 2 short shanks and 2 long shanks. I used the short shanks for my fridge = $100.00
Miscellaneous crap i.e. gas, beer disconnects, new john guest fittings etc = happy to discuss if interested.

Have also put up pics of how I used to set it up.

Happy to split all of the above. PM me for email or phone number.

Cheers
Steve

100_2723.JPG

100_2724.JPG

100_2712.JPG

100_2713.JPG

100_2715.JPG

100_2716.JPG

100_2717.JPG

100_2718.JPG

100_2719.JPG

100_2720.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

I'm keen for the OTS element and mash tun and ball valve (with SS vessel). PM sent.

Edit - I really need to get back to work soon, it is costing me too much sitting at home doing nothing!

Mill sold to BungBrew - PM Sent
OTS element, tun and tap (with SS vessel) sold to CoopsOz. - PM Sent
SpOrk - I will check and get back to you. How do you tell?
Cheers
Steve

Steve said:
Mill sold to BungBrew - PM Sent
OTS element, tun and tap (with SS vessel) sold to CoopsOz. - PM Sent
SpOrk - I will check and get back to you. How do you tell?
Cheers
Steve
Try sticking a magnet to it, there should be a little attraction
Also look inside the shank and the tap, if it's black or or brown/brassy then it's most likely chromed brass

Three are definitely chromed brass. One maybe steel but I don't have a magnet.

Bump

These are still available:

Three ring gas burner. = $30.00
Two tap drip tray approx. 30cm wide = $20.00
Four Brumby taps with 2 short shanks and 2 long shanks. I used the short shanks for my fridge = $100.00
Miscellaneous crap i.e. gas, beer disconnects, new john guest fittings etc = happy to discuss if interested.

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back