Afl Supercoach 2012

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like im done, i have been working in a place with very little reception for the last 16 weeks so didnt get near supercoach on a regular basis. Oh well always next year.

Going to owe somebody beer?

hows it work this year?

Kleiny

Hope you do well in the 2nds, while the big boys play in the ones. :icon_cheers:

Week off accordingly! I await the winner of the losers playoff who then gets to play against this loser (my side!). :p

My team is looking a bit shakey this week up against Kev.

Clarke, Bell and Whitecross could all be named as subs :eek: ......and I wonder if Maric will travel all the way to Perth when he has been a week by week prospect lately. <_<

DONE AND DUSTED

good luck to those that remain in the race to the holy grail.

I crashed out spectacularly this week. I would have got a bit closer if Franklin had played.......six weeks out now with a "minor hamstring" :eek: and stuck to Ablett as captain instead of getting sucked in to the hype of Collingwood and naming Pendelbury captain.

Collingwood are the most over rated club in the history of the game. :ph34r:

Good luck to the four teams left and I can now go back to watching the footy without baracking for Collingwood players to do well. :blink:

I like this

Ever since i started playing supercoach I find myself barracking for teams i hate. It makes me feel so dirty.

Managed my best score of the year on the one round i didn't have to play anyone - 2729. Was the 20th highest score in the comp this round.

I think the term premature comes to mind...... watch me go sub 2000 this week.

Nice score this week for you too mate! Loser vs Loser, winner to play in the Loser GF.... :lol:

I was just browsing the rankings page and saw Smurto was ranked 20th this week with more than 2700 points. Top effort!

What a great day......

Carlton and Collingwood both lose!

Wobbles to miss the top 4, let's hope.

Haha, indeed we suck didily uck mate! <_<

New coach for the Blues hopefully by week's end. Welcome aboard Mick Malthouse?

Time to send the players off for the operations, etc in preparation for 2013.

Managed to outscore even Dangerfield this week (albeit only by 2 points).

Shame I'm in the wrong end of the table.

Dangerfield vs Drunks in the GF.

Ravens vs InandUnders in the losers final.

I wonder how many players will cop the General Soreness this week...! :(

Edit - how good has Zorko been! Another 160+ game. Wowsers!

Dangerfield vs Drunks in the GF.

Ravens vs InandUnders in the losers final.

Must be an Adelaide Hills thing. 3 of the remaining 4 are Adelaide hills boys. Not sure about InandUnders.

FWIW I lived most of my life in Mt Barker/Littlehampton (even though I live in Victoria now).

Must be an Adelaide Hills thing. 3 of the remaining 4 are Adelaide hills boys. Not sure about InandUnders.

FWIW I lived most of my life in Mt Barker/Littlehampton (even though I live in Victoria now).

Although 2012 has not been as kind to Helter Skelter, I am the the 2011 champion, also an Adelaide Hills rep. My son plays under 10's for the Barkeroos and Basketball for the German Arms.

1, 2 & 4 of the minor round represent that Adelaide Hills.

Good luck fellow hillbilly :p

I suspect i peaked 2 weeks too early with that 2729. Dropped 445 points in a week......

I'm in a GF in another league as well and just missed out on getting to all 3. Best season for me ever. Learnt a lot but i did do very well with the GWS players this year. Next year wont be anywhere near as easy to fill your team with cheap players.

Ex-Birdwood player here. The other league i am in the GF for is full of ex Birdwood footballers/coaches

I can't believe I benched Fyfe for Tippet. It cost me 70 points and it's now up for grabs with 2 players left each and only 30 points the difference...

I can't believe I benched Fyfe for Tippet. It cost me 70 points and it's now up for grabs with 2 players left each and only 30 points the difference...

Going down to the wire, didn't think it would get this close.

Kreuzer and Marc Murphy for me against your McEvoy and Dusty Martin with you 29 points ahead.

I may have to get on the power bandwagon :eek: :lol:

Going down to the wire, didn't think it would get this close.

Kreuzer and Marc Murphy for me against your McEvoy and Dusty Martin with you 29 points ahead.

I may have to get on the power bandwagon :eek: :lol:

Carazzo late out gives me a bonus 20 points with my sub scoring more!

Surely nothiing is worth supporting the power...

Latest posts

Back