Adelaide Launch Of Js Hop Thief

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
EDIT: This should probably read "Adelaide launch of". Sorry for the inaccuracy. If a mod would like to rename feel free.

For those that are not on the Wheaty mailing list.

Join senior Malt Shovel Brewer Tony Jones for a schooner or three of Hop Thief, the latest limited release brew from James Squire.

Hop Thief (the 2nd) is an aromatic, crisp and well balanced ale that features a couple of feisty American hop varieties rarely tackled by local brewers. Malt takes a back seat in the brew, providing a deep golden colour and a honey malt sweetness to cushion the hop bite. Base hopping with US Tomahawk (for bitterness) and late hopping with US Simcoe (for aroma and flavour) gives Hop Thief a distinct citrus and herbal aroma with spicy notes and a snappy bitterness to finish.

Naturally theres no better way to taste such a hop driven style than fresh off tap at The Wheaty

Kegs tapped from 530pm, Wednesday 21st March @ The Wheaty

On tap til it runs out.

Sounds like it could be an interesting drop. See you all there.

I just hope it's still on by the second weekend following.

So who if anyone is planning to be there @ 5.30 on the 21st for an inaugural tasting?

The 22nd after 3.30 is a realistic possibility for Moi.

So who if anyone is planning to be there @ 5.30 on the 21st for an inaugural tasting?

The 22nd after 3.30 is a realistic possibility for Moi.
I'm going to be there on the 21st. Tony is worth catching up with for a chat if you can make it.

I will be trying very hard to be there on the 21st @ 5:30pm.

C&B
TDA

Back from a wedding in Victoria just in time - I'll be there, let the cactii beware :eek: :ph34r:

I'll do my best too. Very good chance at this stage.

Steve

I might push my luck in the place again.
Beard and dark glasses mask and best behaviour will be worn. Promise.

Back