Adelaide 2007 Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darren,

Put me down for -

1 x BB Ale
1 x Wey Pils
1 x Wey Vienna

Cheers,
BB

hi Darren,
I'm also interested in putting in an order but i have a few questions to get cleared up.
Can anyone in Adelaide be involved in the bulk buy?
When you you want the orders by?
How do we make payment?
and where do we pickup from?

cheers.

you need to go through a background check, and bring some cold beers :)

edit - yes, soon, cash, Panorama (usually early on a weekend morning, but I'm not kidding about the cold beer)

hi Darren,
I'm also interested in putting in an order but i have a few questions to get cleared up.
Can anyone in Adelaide be involved in the bulk buy?
When you you want the orders by?
How do we make payment?
and where do we pickup from?

cheers.

Yep anyone, order within the next two-three weeks, cash is preferred, as Tangent said, Panorama is the pick-up although I have been known to drop off if its on my way somewhere.

cheers

Darren

darren
count me in for:
1 x MO
1 x Golden Promise
1 x Wey Pils
ta

go the MO and GP ya flat stinky beer loving ******* Rhenton! :p :lol: ;)

G'day Darren

Put me down for

1 x BB Pale
1 x Wey Pils
1 x light munich

And looking to go halves on some wey light wheat and some MO (EDIT - for flat stinky beer :lol: )....

I'd like to get a sack of pale base malt, either BB Pale or Weyermann Pilsner. (Unfortunately I don't brew often enough to justify a sack of each like DrSmurto!) Any recommendations? Is the Weyermann worth the extra $15?
Cheers, Mark.

Ill be down for :

1x Weyermann Carapils

I can direct deposit the cash when u need it, so send me the details. Ill organise pickup, so let me know when too :)

Ill be down for :

1x Weyermann Carapils

That's a lot of carapils in one hit - 25kg.

If you are looking for someone to take a couple of kilos off your hands, I will oblige.

That's a lot of carapils in one hit - 25kg.

If you are looking for someone to take a couple of kilos off your hands, I will oblige.

will do. Was hoping someone would like some. :) 25kg is a tad too much for me :D

Yeasty,

I would also be interested in 2 or 3 kilos if you can spare it?

BB

Np. Will let you know when ive got it...anyone else who posts later and wants some, let me know and ill add you to a list...

Hi Darren,

1 x BB Ale
1 x Wey Pils

Cheers.

DrSmurto, I'll split a Wey light wheat with you.

Hi Darren

Great timming the last lot i got from you has just run out i'll take

1x BB Ale
1x Wey Pilsner
1x Light Munich
1x BB Wheat

Yeasty if you would still like to get rid of a few more Kg's of the Carapils I'd be up for some

Cheers

Rusty

Anyone interested in doing some medium crystal malt? either bairds or caramunich II? only want a 3-5 kg myself.

Anyway you can put me down for...

2 x BB ale
1x galaxy
1 x weyermann munich II

Thanx Darren.

Cheers
Jayse

Anyone interested in doing some medium crystal malt? either bairds or caramunich II? only want a 3-5 kg myself.

Cheers
Jayse

Jayse,

I would definitely go for 3-5 kg's of either Bairds or caramunich 11 as well if there are enough interested

Cheers
BB

I'am just wondering what on earth the brewers getting 5kg of melanoidin are doing with it :unsure: thats a hell of a lot of a malt in which the max in batch I could imagine using is only 5% and it only goes in very very few styles.

Just teasing
Jayse

Alts, porters and pilsners. On steroids. :D

G'day Darren

Put me down for

1 x BB Pale
1 x Wey Pils
1 x wey munich I

And looking to go halves on some MO

Edit - 1 x wey light wheat as well.

Would also be interested in a few kgs (2-3) of light crystal.

I'd like to get a sack of pale base malt, either BB Pale or Weyermann Pilsner. (Unfortunately I don't brew often enough to justify a sack of each like DrSmurto!) Any recommendations? Is the Weyermann worth the extra $15?
Cheers, Mark.

Big H - i find that i am not just brewing for myself these days, mates love drinking my beer on tap leaving behind 6 packs (cartlon cold) in the fridge as *cough* replacements.

Latest posts

Back