Adelaide 2007 Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nedelz if you need to sell off in 2.5 or 5kg lots let me know.
Otherwise 2.5kgs would do me.

Anyone interested in doing some medium crystal malt? either bairds or caramunich II? only want a 3-5 kg myself.

Anyway you can put me down for...

2 x BB ale
1x galaxy
1 x weyermann munich II

Thanx Darren.

Cheers
Jayse
First inline for the crystal was....
Hi Jayse

I'd take 5 Kg's of either not really fussed

Rusty
Rusty first in line.

Jayse,

I would definitely go for 3-5 kg's of either Bairds or caramunich 11 as well if there are enough interested

Cheers
BB
Then boilerboy for 3-5kg
Would also be interested in a few kgs (2-3) of light crystal.
Will be getting bairds medium crystal, if your up for that your in you can have 3kg.
Used about 17% melanoidin in my last dunkel. The rest was munich 2.
Turned out a pretty easy drinker ;)

I'd be up for 3kg of crystal
3kg for Dr Gonzo
Jayse
id be interested in 3-5kg of bairds crystal
and rehnton makes up pretty much the rest of the bag I think so its a go.
ill be in for some wey 2 crystal
Sorry jaz looks like I'am gunna go with the bairds, been using caramunich II in everything for the past 5 years so time for a change, there will be a couple kilos of the bairds spare though I think if you want some.

So for darren my updated order is.....

2 x BB ale
1x galaxy
1 x weyermann munich II (dark munich)
1 x bairds medium crystal

Cheers
Jayse

been using caramunich II in everything for the past 5 years so time for a change
that's exactly what I was thinking. you must have been in the original caramunich bulk buy Jayse :)
i went a bit mental in that one. i got 5kgs each of caramunich 1, 2, 3, carared, caraamber and caraaroma! :eek:

a little crystal will make a nice change

Jayse,
I will grab 3kgs if still avail

Cheers
JSB

The base malt you'd be looking at getting would be barret burstons ale malt for your sacks of grain, awesome stuff.
You'll also want around 10-20% wheat malt in such beers also and a small portion of crystal.

Barrett Burston wheat malt, Weyermann pale wheat, or the Bairds wheat :unsure: Obviously there is a lot of difference in the prices so what ever you think is not over the top.

BYB

Jyse i would say no to a couple of kilos od bairds has to better than jw crystal

No sense in doing this by halves, especially with grain prices projected to do what they are :eek: ,

I'll have ;

4 x Galaxy
4 x BB ale
1 x BB crystal

1 x wey light munich
1 x Wey rye
1 x wey carahell

1 x MO
1 x Bairds pale choc
1 x bairds choc

Domonsura,

Would you be able to spare 2-3kg out of your bag Rye malt ?

Cheers
BB

I'm already down for some of Tangent's melanoidin but if anyone wants to offload 5kg of wheat or a couple of kg of any specialty I will take it off your hands. I have lost track of who has bits or crystal malts etc left.

Hi Darren,

This is brilliant, thanks for organising this.

Could you put me down for 1 X Bag of BB Pale and 1 X Bag of BB Wheat please

Thanks

Mick

so i'm paying for and splitting the melanoidin? :)
is this like last split where i still have 5kgs x 3 of different specialty malts waiting for collection for so long i don't know what they are and who they're for? :p

Jayse,
I will grab 3kgs if still avail

Cheers
JSB

I think you'll fit in if everyone is happy with 3kg each

Jyse i would say no to a couple of kilos od bairds has to better than jw crystal

I gather thats jazmanese for you wouldn't mind getting some bairds :p

So I have everyone down for 3kg please confirm thats cool what I have here.
jayse 3kg
rusty 3kg
boiler boy 3kg
Dr smurto 3kg
dr gonzo 3kg
rehnton 3kg
jazman 3kg
JSB 3kg

That leaves 1kg left but if we go $7.50 each I think we'll cover the whole cost all up plus the extra kilo we can donate to darren if he wants it, if not we'll just go 3.125kg each.

That works for everyone and everyone cool? yeap?

Cheers
Jayse

so i'm paying for and splitting the melanoidin? :)
is this like last split where i still have 5kgs x 3 of different specialty malts waiting for collection for so long i don't know what they are and who they're for? :p
I thought that was the plan. If not that's fine too. Ask for the money in advance, I would if it was people I didn't know well. Let us know either way.

Any members after some Bairds Pale Crystal. I have 1 member taking 5kg, I would like to unload another 10kg somewhere.

BYB

Sounds fair to me Jayse - am happy to pay in advance if you want. same goes for you Tangent.

No-one interested in splitting a bag of MO? Surely there must be more fans of stinky flat beer around? :D

Howdy Guys.

I have placed the order with a few extras. Only the Golden promise and Boh pils were not available. I will let you know when it arrives (next week probably).

cheers

Darren

Howdy Guys.

I have placed the order with a few extras. Only the Golden promise and Boh pils were not available. I will let you know when it arrives (next week probably).

cheers

Darren

Hi Darren,

If your few extras include Maris Otter and BB Ale , I will take one of each.

Cheers,

Stout

Back