A fine mess you made of this Malcolm.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a Double Dissolution one half of this full intake of the Senate get granted three year terms and the other half get SIX year terms. The senate has to vote on who gets which. Already Hinch is threatening open warfare on the Government if they use their numbers to give him any less than six years. Expect the others to hold a similar position. @ $200,000 PA plus expenses it will be a real shitfight and grudges will be long held.

Yes, the Senate is going to be a complete shit fight, and Labor are going to enjoy rubbing shit into the LNP nose

Yes many have very long memories just how much three years of Minority Government can leave a lingering taste of shit-sandwich

I find it ironic the the LNP are in the same situation as Labor.....but I fear the LNP members night of the long knives will have bigger knives and go more than 1 night

If you want a shit-sandwich vote a government in with a big majority like the Campbell Newman LNP government .

goomboogo said:
You're correct. Daryl Somers should never be allowed on Television.
Why do they keep bringing him out...He is about as relevant as Mike Walsh

wynnum1 said:
If you want a shit-sandwich vote a government in with a big majority like the Campbell Newman LNP government .
And weren't we all glad when the long knives of the voters came out for that twatwaffle of a cuntstain and knocked him from his 'unassailable lead'...

Look like Bob Katter is siding with the LNP...but on his terms, and he made it plain that he wont accept any union bashing and can change his mind whenever he likes and wont always side with the government

I bet Labor have the pop corn ready, the arm chair reclined and the slippers warm

This is going to be so much fun

The LNP lack negotiation skills. They lack a lot of things, but this will be an issue for them big time.

The one point yet to be mentioned was that the esteemed Clive Palmer scored 0.0% of the vote.

madpierre06 said:
The one point yet to be mentioned was that the esteemed Clive Palmer scored 0.0% of the vote.
he wasnt running, so that seems about right

the party itself gained 318 votes though, so still 0.0% when rounded to one decimal place ;)

SBOB said:
he wasnt running, so that seems about right

the party itself gained 318 votes though, so still 0.0% when rounded to one decimal place ;)
I did see some advertising by him in days leading up to the election for his party....made me cringe, now there was blatant dishonesty. Mal needs to send the AFP after him.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Look like Bob Katter is siding with the LNP...but on his terms, and he made it plain that he wont accept any union bashing and can change his mind whenever he likes and wont always side with the government
Crazy Bob, For The Win!!
[emoji185]

Someone had to say it...

Back