A fine mess you made of this Malcolm.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:beerbang:

12038357_1243351855690814_7717375730706475112_n.jpg

wobbly said:
For those of you that continue to bag Pauline Hanson should take the time to read her maiden speech to the Australian Parliament made back in 1996 and then when you bag her and her views about what is/would be good for all Australians, spell out what it is that you so violently disagree with

http://australianpolitics.com/1996/09/10/pauline-hanson-maiden-speech.html

Wobbly
Sometimes I listen to PH and think 'that sounds almost inspirational", but a few seconds later and it's back to " you didn't take much from your education, did you?" and " maybe if you'd been raised in a less rural, less cloistered setting...".

Like her or leave her, I read now that there are now concerns about how to repatriate Australian ISIS volunteers back into Australia now that ISIS are now holding the shitty end of the stick in Iraq and Syria, British special forces SAS & SBS are on a seek and destroy mission in Lebanon to make sure that no ISIS volunteers get back, do we really want them back here. I am sure PH will have something to say about that.

wide eyed and legless said:
Like her or leave her, I read now that there are now concerns about how to repatriate Australian ISIS volunteers back into Australia now that ISIS are now holding the shitty end of the stick in Iraq and Syria, British special forces SAS & SBS are on a seek and destroy mission in Lebanon to make sure that no ISIS volunteers get back, do we really want them back here. I am sure PH will have something to say about that.
Why would they want to come back and miss out on the ultimate career advancement of martyrdom? Perhaps learning their fate will likely be obliteration in early 90s Corolla via boot full of Semtex and nails in some obscure village in the middle of nowhere to square up a long standing tribal squabble over a well access or heard of goats wasn't exactly as described the ISIS brochure.

wynnum1 said:
If you want a shit-sandwich vote a government in with a big majority like the Campbell Newman LNP government .

So glad we got rid of that cock.

Ducatiboy stu said:
and he made it plain that he wont accept any union bashing and can change his mind whenever he likes and wont always side with the government
The Labor candidate that ran against him was the ex secretary of the Together Union.... Failed miserably did Norm.

Latest posts

Back