9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was shipped on the 12/4 and is at 60%, I'm thinking that may mean it's in international transit.

Mines been in Saulheim since the 31/3 on 60%. Emailed DHL last night, waiting for a responce. Sounds like they are all waiting for viable transport to Aus.

Ordered 8 on the 28th of March to share with fellow Ballarat brewers. One lot of 4 arrived on the 12th of April the other lot of 4 on the 15th of April.

Kegs are in great condition, no dents and were pretty clean.

Mines been in Saulheim since the 31/3 on 60%. Emailed DHL last night, waiting for a responce. Sounds like they are all waiting for viable transport to Aus.

Check it now, just checked mine.

Status has changed to "Shipment is being transported to destination country"

Woohoo.

My babies just arrived!
Bonus 'Warsteiner' truck in the packaging = great fun times at work.

Quality is great.

got mine today, ordered 7th April.

Mine are the kegs without a pressure relief, is that the same for every one ?

Are you going to replace the lid or just burp through poppetts ?

cheers
Matt

ordered 4, took three months for mine too arrive, in really good nick, mine have the pressure relief valves

cheers
Matt

The link in the original post no longer works, can anyone hook me up?

Cheers,

Clint

Boooooo! mine got a 10 day head start and still haven't arrived. And the address is a freight forwarding centre where my partner works. Can't be long then.

cheers
Matt

Boooooo! mine got a 10 day head start and still haven't arrived. And the address is a freight forwarding centre where my partner works. Can't be long then.

Mine took 76 days so don't go holding your breath.

:icon_cheers:

Paul

I think you and i must be on the same boat...starts to shit me a little that orders a week a more after have already arrived, just the luck of the draw i guess.

Mine had PRVs too

Hmmm....

I'm considering ordering more :)

Just adding another positive response to this thread.....

Ordered 1st April - arrived 3rd May

Kegs in great condition with pressure valves

Ok well I can just buy these which is then similar price to new PRV's, still bloody good price.

Latest posts

Back