9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 days to arrive in Oz according to our tracking number... getting closer! B)

I can confirm our 9L kegs arrived today. :super: :kooi:

Refer attached, all look in excellent condition. Can definitely recommend these folks.

I tested one, holds pressure, party tap dispenses fine too with sanitiser.

DSCN4343.JPG

Got mine today!!!

shipped on the 6/4
arrived on 9/5

woot!

Despite my best ebaying, I cannot find these listed anymore... Can anyone help out with a link?

Cheers

Excellent, thanks mate!

Another happy story :) they are filthy but after a good scrub they look good as new. They have a date stamped on them of 1997 and 1996 so a little old but I can't see that as a major problem. I didn't get a truck though :(

Ahh well , its confirmed i got shafted onto a boat, so my kegs are out on the open seas for another 2 weeks....then there will be the waiting once its docked.
Looks like i am heading for the 70 + days also... :angry:

I think i will just bottle current brew and plan for the next one to initiate one of the kegs....have packed away all the bottles too.. :eek:

Ahh well , its confirmed i got shafted onto a boat, so my kegs are out on the open seas for another 2 weeks....then there will be the waiting once its docked.
Looks like i am heading for the 70 + days also... :angry:

I think i will just bottle current brew and plan for the next one to initiate one of the kegs....have packed away all the bottles too.. :eek:

Could always rack it into a jerry can Beer4U... Nothing like having a brew ready to keg :)

Just bought mine from the German mob. I'm in the UK now, so cost me 45 delivered.

Happy to say that I ordered on the 25th April and received today, complete with little Warsteiner truck. They all look good, though I wouldn't know the difference. Got to get the rest of the gear organised now - though I had a little more time by some of the previous post. :D

Devestated...had no way of testing these kegs as they are my first ever... and when I attach the party co2 dispenser and give it a squirt it all blows out the pin in the centre...the little black rubber at the end of it is perished just enough to let the gas out! Haha - oh well, live and learn - I'm sure I can get a replacement from CB or somewhere.

if thats the prv in the lid then i know grain and grape usually have them in stock.

Yea - cool, CB have them as "keg relief valve". For the moment I've swapped it over with the other one as it doesn;t seem to have stopped the beer from naturally carbing up a bit.

NOw another question for the experts: when I'm finished with the keg tonight and it is still half full should I just squeeze the rest of the co2 bulb into the keg so that the remaining beer is stored under a layer of co2? (even though that might make the first pour next time around a bit aggressive?).

Cheers in advance for the help.

NOw another question for the experts: when I'm finished with the keg tonight and it is still half full should I just squeeze the rest of the co2 bulb into the keg so that the remaining beer is stored under a layer of co2? (even though that might make the first pour next time around a bit aggressive?).

Best leave it as is, some CO2 will come out of solution to equalize pressure in the keg, but this wont be of huge detriment to the beer.

Latest posts

Back