9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EUR 85 for shipping.
Works out to AUD $84 ea landed for four.
Still over $100 cheaper than locally sourced new ones.
I've ordered 4 for myself - I love the 9L kegs.

Yeah I received the same price (85 euro) today for 4 kegs air freighted to Australia.

Will order 4 soon.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

Yeah I received the same price (85 euro) today for 4 kegs air freighted to Australia.

Will order 4 soon.

Cheers WoolBrew :icon_cheers:

You'd be lucky for air freight so don't get holding your breath. I got mine in about 28 days, can't remember exactly. Some here got theirs quicker some a lot slower, like months. Nevertheless, they were good quality and I even got a bonus toy truck with mine.

hi there,

im keen to go halves in 4 of these again, anyone around the mid north coast keen for 2??

cheers

Its DHL supposedly. But honestly I dont really care - as long as they are here within 6 weeks I'll be happy. I've got 2 x 9L kegs but they always seem to be at dads place (he wont take the 18L kegs) so I'm going to give him two of these that he can keep on rotation.
Its only fair - I do brew at work, on the mezzanine floor sometimes during work hours and I work for him and he is getting me power and water up there soon purely for me...

I have 2 extra of these which I am no longer holding for my brother-in-law.

$80 each, pickup Kenmore or at BABBs. I will take photos and start a FS thread soon, but just in case a Brisbane resident is lurking...

I have 2 extra of these which I am no longer holding for my brother-in-law.

$80 each, pickup Kenmore or at BABBs. I will take photos and start a FS thread soon, but just in case a Brisbane resident is lurking...

PM Sent.

I'm interested in one (could have my arm twisted to two).

Anyone else in Brisbane who missed out on Parks' spares want to split four?

I travel to Varsity Lakes most weeks for work so could drop to Gold Coast.

Dave

I'm interested in one (could have my arm twisted to two).

Anyone else in Brisbane who missed out on Parks' spares want to split four?

I travel to Varsity Lakes most weeks for work so could drop to Gold Coast.

Dave

Hi Dave

Myself and a work mate would be in for 1 each. We are both in Brissy.

Cheers,

Stew

I'm very keen for a couple of these if they're still available - I can't find any listed with the seller right now.

In case we can still get some, is anyone keen to go halves in a 4 pack?
I can meet/collect/deliver etc pretty much anywhere between Sydney-Goulburn-Yass.

Cheers guys, I followed an older link to an ended auction then searched seller's other items and got zilch. I also tried searching for similar item descriptions but obviously didn't try hard enough. :)

Send me a PM if anybody is keen for a pair.

I just found these new 9l kegs for $110 delivered. No idea what they are like and it looks like he only has 2 available.

I just found these new 9l kegs for $110 delivered. No idea what they are like and it looks like he only has 2 available.

Have a look at the pics in this thread. http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum/inde...showtopic=56545

I was considering them , looking at the build quality i am glad i didn't buy them.

Took 6 weeks for me, but i am glad i got the German cornys for $82 each delivered, i reckon mine will still be going strong long after those ones you have linked to are scrap metal.

cheers

Yeah I have 4 of the German ones as well. Just wanted to show there are other options out there if others may want it or if the German guy is no longer shipping to Australia.

German is still shipping to Oz at present

to be honest I think you would be better off spending more and getting the new 9l kegs from Ross (or anyone else selling them) instead of the one I purchased (in the linked thread about Keg King kegs) if you could no longer get kegs from Germany or elsewhere... I'm returning the keg I bought, only lose shipping to me and back but service was good so I can't complain about anything other than not having sanitary welds throughout as advertised and as I feel the corny kegs have...

After reading all the posts I thought I would go ahead and give it a go, for info for anyone thinking about ordering this is how its going.
I ordered 4 kegs and paid for mine on the 24th July, Shipped on the 26th and by following with the tracking they are now (28th) just outside Frankfurt after being trucked away from the coast. Frankfurt is one of the biggest airport hubs in Germany (if not europe) so it looks like its coming by air. Will let eveyone know when they arrived.

They worked out to 40 euros each plus 85 euro shipping - 245 euros - converted to 324 AU dollars so $81 each

I got mine fairly quickly, I asked to send them by air though. Excellent quality, they look like they have hardly been used. He also put a toy truck in the shipping box!

Latest posts

Back