9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Purchased 18th July - arrived today - with a toy truck! Very happy!

Edit : how much was air freight?

doesn't look like they'll ship out of europe anymore, though

It said only shipping to Europe when I ordered about a month ago but he still shipped to Aus, came through a couple of weeks ago no problems.

Hi folks
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/140600283051?ss...984.m1423.l2649

Sent our German friend a message. Here is his reply:
hello
yes i have some 9,45 liter keg
one keg cost 39,99 euro x 4= 159,96 euro +85 euro shiping cost
= 244,96euro complett and you can pay with pay pal to: [email protected]
when i have the money it goes with DHL on the way to you
best regards doc

If there is anybody in Tassie interested in sharing costs let me know otherwise i think i will just buy four and worry about it later.
cheers
Taz

For what they are worth taztiger, just get 4 and worry about it later. I did, and to tell you the truth, I'm keeping all 4 now ;)

They are also the perfect size to take to a party or BBQ and if you have a chesty they are a perfect fit for a hump.

Hey guys, I just received my 4 x 9l kegs, they took 5 weeks to get here, but they are in fantastic condition.
Just need a good clean inside and ready to go.

Once thing I did was get a tracking number. Which probably made the wait worse!!!!!!

Ordered 4 on 08/09. Doc sent them on the 9th, arrived this morning.

Great looking kegs - a few are very dirty, nothing a soak in PBW won't fix. Some are missing the relief valve though.

flavo, you talking about the same ones from ebay? I'm a little hessitent to order from a page where I have no idea what it says as I have no idea how to read german.

flavo, you talking about the same ones from ebay? I'm a little hessitent to order from a page where I have no idea what it says as I have no idea how to read german.

Yup. From the same guy as the link above my other post. Great guy and posted very quick.. If you can google translate to find the contact seller link, he speaks English

I purchased 4x 9L recently from this ebay seller and none of them had PRV's. The PRV socket existed in the lid, but the hole had been filled with weld. So factor an extra $25 per keg if want a PRV.
Cheers,
Hosko

I purchased 4x 9L recently from this ebay seller and none of them had PRV's. The PRV socket existed in the lid, but the hole had been filled with weld. So factor an extra $25 per keg if want a PRV.
Cheers,
Hosko

Yep, had the same experience. No big deal really, just be careful :)

Cheers,
Clint

Cheers,
Hosko

A shame about this as the ones I received were as to be expected. Nevertheless, $25 per keg is a bit rich. Why don't you just buy a whole new lid, PRV and seal for $15

LINKY

Cheers,
Hosko

I had the same with mine I popped into keg king store I bought a couple of "old" lids for a $1 each, not too sure if there are any left. Otherwise there $15 on ebay every so often.

A shame about this as the ones I received were as to be expected. Nevertheless, $25 per keg is a bit rich. Why don't you just buy a whole new lid, PRV and seal for $15

LINKY
Anyone tried these $15 jobbies? I did see them in my googling, but wasn't sure whether they were too cheap to be decent compared to the other 2nd hand ones that are $20-$25.

Cheers,
Hosko

Anyone tried these $15 jobbies? I did see them in my googling, but wasn't sure whether they were too cheap to be decent compared to the other 2nd hand ones that are $20-$25.

Cheers,
Hosko

I have 2 that are yet to miss a beat.

Latest posts

Back