• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

5-keg Kegerator For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
Old but runs perfectly with new seals installed 18 months ago. Doors are starting to show surface rust but nothing a few hours work & a coat of paint can't fix.
Lots of room for hops, tubes, glasses, etc in freezer side & in kegerator door space. Goes without saying that all the contents are not included.
Asking $120. PM me if interested but will be away from noon Friday until Monday arvo.

TP
For_Sale_1.JPGFor_Sale_2.JPG

Would suit me perfectly.............but funds no good.

Absolute bargain.

Brad

why isn't this in Victoria :)

So you finally getting your Chest Freezer Pete?

Old but runs perfectly with new seals installed 18 months ago. Doors are starting to show surface rust but nothing a few hours work & a coat of paint can't fix.
Lots of room for hops, tubes, glasses, etc in freezer side & in kegerator door space. Goes without saying that all the contents are not included.

Asking $120. PM me if interested.

TP
View attachment 40047View attachment 40048

Bumping this up in anticipation of renewed interest?
Surface rust on doors has been neutralised with Xtroll Rust Conquorer.
Add a Fridgemate & you have no freezer but room for 7 kegs.

TP

Gee..its not in melbourne...
Nope, but it sure is tempting, the old lagerator is dying so might have to take you up on this one Pete, just have to clear it with the finance ministry......

Asking $120. PM me if interested but will be away from noon Friday until Monday arvo.

TP
View attachment 40047View attachment 40048

Gee Pete, you're pretty tall :icon_cheers:

Bumping this up in anticipation of renewed interest?
Surface rust on doors has been neutralised with Xtroll Rust Conquorer.
Add a Fridgemate & you have no freezer but room for 7 kegs.

TP

Just out of interest, Pete. What temp would the freezer run at if the tempmate was set at say 4 -5 degree with the probe in the fridge section? Once again absolute bargain fellas.

Cheers Brad

Just out of interest, Pete. What temp would the freezer run at if the tempmate was set at say 4 -5 degree with the probe in the fridge section? Once again absolute bargain fellas.

Cheers Brad

Wouldn't have a clue Brad as I've only run the thing as a freezer/kegerator & have no problem (After the initial setup) maintaining 6 deg c on the kegerator side & absolutely frigid (turned up warmer BTW) on the other.
If using a FridgeMate/TempMate I'd tend to turn the freezer to it's lowest temp & then set the TempMate to control the whole lot.

TP

Sold to Bradsbrew & what a good score (Even if I do say so myself :) ).

Sorry other interested parties but Brad has put his hand up first.

TP

No worries Pete, it wouldn't fit in the lagerator's slot anyway..... Mmmmm them grapes sure are sour. :lol:

So anyone got any ideas on how you can hide a fridge freezer in the brew area?..........

So anyone got any ideas on how you can hide a fridge freezer in the brew area?..........

Your hopeless brad, didnt you get a big f#off SS fridge double door sucka ? Its a bad but great obsession this brewing
SAVY :beer:

I've seen this beast in action and it's an excellent purchase.

The faithful kegerator (With bonus stickers :p ) loaded up & on it's way to a good home.
Know without a shadow of doubt you will love this beastie Brad. :beer:
Sold_to_Bradsbrew.JPG

TP

Back