45 Degress In Adelaide - Time To Consume Some Icey Beer Tonight!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current air temp outside the shop - 47 degrees C.
Current concrete temp outside shop - 74.9 degrees C
Thank god for aircon. :wub: (and shoes ;) )
Just checked the temp at Nuriootpa.
outside 47.1oC
inside 23.7oC.
It will be a hot drive home.

Wouldnt all the children be sent home from school by now... or was that just when I was young and had no air cons....

I really dont want to go outside, but gonna have to knock off and get a beer!

Murray Bridge Ap at 15:00 CDT
Temperature Dew Point Rel. Humidity Feels Like *
47.6C 1.5C 6% 42.8C

Cheers and lots of refreshing beers

Robbo

i finished at 2 today so hot in my factory fans are usless my tools are insided the factory are hot ..no aircon so fact temp be 48 or or higher glad im on hols now looking at 41 again .....enjoying an apa now followed by a pils

Current Temp in the Melbourne CBD is 42.2.

Looks like we have soaked up all of SA's heat from yesterday!

Im glad im off to Mrs. Parmas tonight! Parma+pot = heaven.

We had a series of blackouts last night, about a dozen short ones over a 2 hour period. Which reminds me - must get some gas for the generator.............I have a feeling that last night's power outs were not the last of them. <_<

Current Temp in the Melbourne CBD is 42.2.

Looks like we have soaked up all of SA's heat from yesterday!

Im glad im off to Mrs. Parmas tonight! Parma+pot = heaven.
Just wait till tomorrow, then, sunshine. :lol:

Just more proof positive that the good people of Canada are smarter than yanks. :lol:
Or more proof butters needs to get out more. :p

What would you rather. I have had +45c here and -40c in Canada.....

Or more proof butters needs to get out more. :p

Oh great, like he needs more encouragement to hang around my keg fridge :chug:

I've been driving from job to job, the external temp gauge on the car has been hovering between 47 and 50 for most of the afternoon.

In and out of air con all day... wooo......hooo....

H.

Don't know how to break this to you, but Canada is metric. No need to translate to Fehrenheit for me. I'm actually kind of weird - I'm metric when it comes to the weather but when I brew I use F. Every brewing book I bought when I first started out was written by an American so I just got used to F when brewing.

F that!

Say what you will about -40C, when I'm cold I only have to put on more clothes or cover up with a blanket. But when you're hot.....you're pretty much stuck without A/C.

And where I grew up, north of Saskatoon, the record high was 42C and less than a year later it hit -56C. I really don't like either extreme.

FWIW, I can't fathom the temps there now. You have my sympathies. I wonder how many homebrewers try to cuddle up next to a full keg in order to get some sleep tonight.

Cubbie, the cold doesn't bother me....I was weened on Northern winters. ;)

Say what you will about -40C, when I'm cold I only have to put on more clothes or cover up with a blanket. But when you're hot.....you're pretty much stuck without A/C.

And where I grew up, north of Saskatoon, the record high was 42C and less than a year later it hit -56C. I really don't like either extreme.

FWIW, I can't fathom the temps there now. You have my sympathies. I wonder how many homebrewers try to cuddle up next to a full keg in order to get some sleep tonight.

Yeah the cold is bitter, but you can get warm. At this temp all the buildings/houses/glass windows are now soooo hot they will take days to cool down...Oh wait
Thursday: 41
Friday: 41
Saturday: 40
Sunday: 40
Monday: 39
Tuesday: 38

So now 38 is a cool change? WTF?

Back