• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

400lt vessel for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vittorio

Reaction score
400lt stainless steel vesssel which can be made into a hot water/mash or kettle. good condition $1,000. Western suburbs of melbourne. Sms me for pictures since I'm having trouble uploading the picture of it. 0423663082 or email me on [email protected]

vessel 3.jpgvessel 3.jpg

ey guys finally learnt how to post this picture, it will make a beautiful getto braumesister if ya know what i mean :p. call or sms me if ya interested!

That doesnt seem to be 400l

doon said:
That doesnt seem to be 400l
Your joking aren't you? Look at the 50L keg next to it. It's 400 litres dude. i'll give you $600 for it?

Dangd I just realised your in VIC. Where did you get it?

not the kegs.... the big shiny vessel... its 400lt..... if ya dont believe me you can all come and over and have a look at it.

Dude. Stop putting your phone number on the internet.

Good luck with both your sales.

I make that to be 541.24 Litres with those measurements.

Can you say "Budding Craft Brewery"?

budding craft brewery?? no idea what you mean by that. I was gonna use that vessel and make a braumeister for my micro brewery which will open in a few months, but instead im gettin an egineering company to make me a 3 vessel stainless system, hot wat/mash/kettle so im desperate to sell this vessel for mulah for my brewery. so is anyone interested??????

Latest posts

Back