4-way Co2 Manifolds

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

under

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets!
Reaction score
Hey all im after One of these

Here are the details for it. Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated brass manifold has 1/4" MFL shut-off valves with an integral check valve to prevent backflow of gas or liquid. I was planning using John Guest 1/4" FFL x 5/16" Female adaptors on the Gas out side. And im not sure what size the inlet size is, probably 1/4" FFL aswell.

Cant seem to source it anywhere. And this place dosent ship internationally. Any ideas?

Shane.

I swear I saw these exact items on either the Andale or Lancer websites last night.

Have a look at Craft Brewer's web site under kegging gear - you will find it there. Let me know what you think of it once you have one - I'm thinking of getting one.

4-way manifold from Craftbrewer here. No complaints at all!

Cheers SJ

Hey all im after One of these

Here are the details for it. Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated brass manifold has 1/4" MFL shut-off valves with an integral check valve to prevent backflow of gas or liquid. I was planning using John Guest 1/4" FFL x 5/16" Female adaptors on the Gas out side. And im not sure what size the inlet size is, probably 1/4" FFL aswell.

Cant seem to source it anywhere. And this place dosent ship internationally. Any ideas?

Shane.

Just got one from here for $53.50 US : http://www.brewersdiscount.com/productCat15953.ctlg

Yeah Craftbrewer have something similar. Wanted MFL fittings instead of the barbs. And its expensive.

The way I see it. Manifolds are a cheaper and better option. Theres no need for check valves (built in), you can shut a keg off(shut off valves) which means you can carb at different volumes. And with the JG fittings its as simple as and easy to break down.

You sure its exactly the same. Does it have 1/4" MFL shut-off valves(gas out) with inbuilt check valves?

What about the fitting in the gas in end, what size is it?

I just got a 6-way from the same spot, I ordered the manifold and some other stuff (disconnects, lube, small things) total 120 for purchases, and shipping was 42 US, I asked for the slow boat was here in a couple of weeks.

He is slow to communicate etc.. but all good.

You might be able to get the bits you need locally from somewhere that has a good range of fittings for compressed air or plumbing fittings (particularly mroe trade orientated places). Ball valves, T pieces, etc are all common hardware.

Latest posts

Back