• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale 3 Co2 bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florian

Back On Track
Reaction score
Have these Co2 bottles for sale.
Bought brand new around 2011/12.

Not sure what these are worth, make an offer.

Pickup Noosa, or can drop off in Brisbane Northside on Wednesday 18th.

Attachments

• 20210815_093115.jpg
    20210815_093115.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Test dates:
Green bottle: July 2009
Gray bottle 1: September 2010
Gray bottle 2: October 2011

Happy to let them go for $300.

New value is $772.

Or make an offer!

Bottles will require inspection and certification before anyone will refill them as 2 of them are over 10 years old and the third one isn't far off it.

Wow, they have come down!

As I said, make an offer!

To be fair the MyKegOnLegs (manufactured by Catalina Cylinders) are a very different bottle to the cheaper ones KK sell.

They are more expensive because they are made of aluminum alloy 6061-T6 and are very light compared to the heavy steel ones.

I would buy them if I could get there!

I have one of the 4.5kG bottles; its coming up for its second test so had it for a while.
They are the nuts!
I wouldn’t own a Chinese steel bottle

No I'm not!
Over the years I have handed 2.5kg of non functioning residual pressure valves to work cover NSW. Have had more than a couple come through with cutting oil (adds a great taste to beer) and or swarf from the neck threading still in the bottle. Several with beer in them, which just shouldn’t hapen.
With the admittedly more expensive MKOL and similar high quality kegs, zero problems.
It's a personal decision but I just don’t take chances with pressure vessels.
Mark

Back