• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

20L cubes $5 ea & 20L / 13L buckets $5 for 3 [MELBOURNE)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob.P said:
Since you are throwing them out at that crazy price, could you please increase my bucket order to a total of nine.
Don't know why I need that many, I just know I do.

Cheers!!
Can do!

idzy said:
Dj lethal plastics... doesn't quite have the ring to it I was expecting...lol
ROFLMAO, can hardly take credit anyway, tis the hard biscuit making work of my mates. I suggest everyone get buying House of Biskota biscuits, they're great!

Hey Lethal, keen on 9 x 20l buckets.

Possible to pickup from Macleod?

Spiesy said:
Hey Lethal, keen on 9 x 20l buckets.

Possible to pickup from Macleod?
Cool mate, will PM when I get the buckets, hoping it's this week!

I don't arrive back from China until mid year. But is it possible for me to arrange 4 cubes to be collected by someone else in the mean time.

5 cubes would be good when they become avail pick up in macleod

beermeupscotty said:
I know the wait is long but could you pop me down for 3 cubes with pickup from Taylor's Lakes please? Cheers!

Jacob
Sure, will PM when ready.

Trevandjo said:
I don't arrive back from China until mid year. But is it possible for me to arrange 4 cubes to be collected by someone else in the mean time.

helles said:
5 cubes would be good when they become avail pick up in macleod

The more I hesitate, the longer the queue gets.. put me down for 4..

Was Taylors Lakes a pickup point? If not, Tulla..

Amph said:
The more I hesitate, the longer the queue gets.. put me down for 4..

Was Taylors Lakes a pickup point? If not, Tulla..
OK, added to list. No Taylors Lakes is not a pickup, not sure where that idea came from? :p

Think I may have to put a hold on the waiting list guys, at the moment we need an additional 45 cubes and 13 buckets. The cubes are going to be 11 to 23 weeks away, which is a long time and I feel by then some people on the list will have changed their mind or bought elsewhere.

So hold tight, we'll sort out what we can over the next month and then will open up the orders/waiting list again.

Just to be clear, any further orders placed below here will be ignored until we get through the list a bit more :beer:

DJ_L3ThAL said:
OK, added to list. No Taylors Lakes is not a pickup, not sure where that idea came from? :p
DJ_L3ThAL said:
Pickup can be during normal business hours in Tullmarine (in the Keilor Park Drive industrial estate), or arranged outside of those hours as required in Taylors Lakes or Macleod (depending on how many you are after etc etc).
Thought that was implying TL was a pickup point.

beermeupscotty said:
Thought that was implying TL was a pickup point.
Sorry, I stand corrected, forgot I had that there originally, my mate at the biscuit factory lives there. So for those over that side planning on getting from Tullamarine if Taylors Lakes after hours is easier, once I PM you that your order is ready, contact my mate and you can arrange at either the factory or his house accordingly. They'd prefer business hours at the factory though.

No prob.

(After properly calculating distance, Tullamarine is easier than my previous preference of Taylors Lakes - so I'll stick with Tulla as you've already put on the list)

Also, for the buckets we gotta make one correction to be fair, they are in fact 18L and 10L as the two sizes.

I'll request the thread title be amended and the OP to reflect this.

Hi mate,

Can you please up my order from 9 to 12 x 18L buckets.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers.

want 21 x 18L buckets please, pick up from macleod, thanks DJ_L3ThAL

Spiesy said:
Hi mate,

Can you please up my order from 9 to 12 x 18L buckets.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers.
OK done.

johnf said:
want 21 x 18L buckets, pick up from macleod
I won't add to the list just yet, we're checking what we actually have in the way of buckets, it should be fine though and in any case I will PM you/

want 21 x 18L buckets, pick up from macleod
"Please" & "Thanks" go a long way around here, mate.....

Edit: ESPECIALLY with your first ever post. 'Wouldn't surprise me in the least if DJ passes you over for someone more courteous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back