2017 Christmas Case Swap at pcqypcqy's - Stanthorpe SEQ 2nd Decemb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to pull out, even if I put a brew down today it wouldn't be ready in time. I've been a bit tied with our new addition to the family.

Sorry guys for the late notice

Ps I tried updating the spreadsheet but it just errored out on me.

Aydos

Last edited:
I'm going to have to pull out, even if I put a brew down today it wouldn't be ready in time. I've been a bit tied with our new addition to the family.

Aydos

I just updated the spreadsheet, to remove you. Sorry you can't come.

I'll definitely PET the Julebryg then. Anyone else for a second entry in the swap now that we're down to 23 again???

Aydos
Bugger, and I'd been working on getting real buff for you. Hmmm pizza time.

Im brewing tomorrow. Might do a quick Uk SB and see if I can squeeze it through in time.

I'll definitely PET the Julebryg then. Anyone else for a second entry in the swap now that we're down to 23 again???

I'll see what I can come up with, as I'm already doing a 50/50 swap lot...doesn't matter if it's not ready to drink straight away anyways. Might pitch anjother Porter thingy onto the cake when I bottle off the one I've got here to bottle, or probably better to reuse the saison cake this time of year..

Will chuck another Saison down Monday, it can go in if needed...a red rye chubbly version.

Last edited:
Not sure if my blonde ale (mashing right now) will be ready so I won't put it on any lists, but if it's ready by then I'll bring it up on spec. With oxygenation it may well be ready to bottle by the weekend and could be useful fodder beer just to bring along on my trip (spending a couple of days up near Bribie Island as well).

I'll be putting a different saison down tomoirrow....I reckon there's one for sure withdrawal coming up, will make it ready to go for the swap.

Bugger, and I'd been working on getting real buff for you. Hmmm pizza time.
I was looking forward to catching up with everyone again, this will be the first one I have missed for years [emoji24]

I've been wondering about this, I figure we give it a few more days for the drop outs to occur before jumping in with second swaps. But if you've got beer ready to go and you're keen, maybe pencil yourself in on the reserves list and note it's your second beer and we can bump it up to the main list after the deadline (COB this friday from memory).

... I figure we give it a few more days for the drop outs to occur before jumping in with second swaps. But if you've got beer ready to go and you're keen, maybe pencil yourself in on the reserves list and note it's your second beer and we can bump it up to the main list after the deadline (COB this friday from memory).

Done. I've taken my second brew off the main list and put it in the reserves.

I've been wondering about this, I figure we give it a few more days for the drop outs to occur before jumping in with second swaps. But if you've got beer ready to go and you're keen, maybe pencil yourself in on the reserves list and note it's your second beer and we can bump it up to the main list after the deadline (COB this friday from memory).

@Motabika @seehuusen @Zorco @GibboQLD @Cummy

Looks like the whip has been cracked. Need to confirm this week.

people_0019_cracking_the_whip.jpg

It was quite revealing how some pets from previous swaps had gone very hard around the base, while others were quite flexible. All my new Coopers ones, also a few pre-used (and pre-loved :rolleyes: ) ones I had were VERY carefully vetted and for those which failed muster, there's a large bin-full to go to the big pet resting place in the sky.

Jebus, I'm away for just over a week and the thread has doubled in size/pages to read...

Thanks Liam for the headsup, I've confirmed my attending :)
(will still arrive Saturday, but may leave the coast on Friday as we have friends in Applethorpe)

Looks like only 2 left to confirm @Zorco @Motabika

That's 17 confirmed in the swap with another two on the reserve/second swap beer list

Back