2014 Vic Xmas in July case swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking from experience mate if that's the cost give the holiday a miss (and I adore my kids - other parents can probably relate).

If you don't heed this advice, when you're 2 years in remember the stranger on the internet!

Also, although cubes are full and swap full, it's looking like I might be able to turn up and put faces to some names and hopefully not get in the way of the impressive logistical exercise that the brew will be.

Woohoo Relaxed Brewer.. That means your off the reserves list !!!

My brew goes in a comp this week..so hopefully they like it

Swap Attendees

1. Yob
2. Mardoo
3. Idzy
4. Technobabble66 - probably a Fat Yak style PA done w kolsch yeast.
5. GrumpyPaul - "Grumpy's Scottish Litter" (Scottish 80 to be aged on bourbon soaked oak)
6. Grainer - Robust Porter.. plus some top up of something else..not enough bottles as it is going in a comp
7. Brouhaha
8. Relaxed brewer
9. MartinOC
10. Midnight Brew
11. Wolfman (tentative)
12. zeggie
13. Damn - Probably an IPA\
14. DJ_L3ThAL - probably my Chestnut Pilsner
15. Camo6 - apa/ipa
16. micbrew
17. Warmbeer
18. JB
19. ro55c0 - Rye IPA
20. Whiteferret
21. AJ80 - raspberry saison stout
22. Edak
23. Black n Tan- "The Witches Cauldron" American Imperial Red Ale (partial stein beer)
24. Carpedaym

Reserves:
1. Breakbeer
2. syl
3. Shane R
4. Woostyle

Non-Swap Attendees
1. Nullnvoid
2. Cocko - Will bring a keg of some beer. Probably the best beer you have EVER tasted. :lol: .. ever.
3. CarpeDaym
4. RelaxedBrewer
5. New_Guy - will make some slow roast pulled pork taco's

Cubes/Brewers
1. Technobabble - 20L
2. Grainer 20L
3. Mardoo 20L
4. MartinOC 20L
5. Idzy 20L
6. Damn 20L
7. DJ_L3ThAL 20L
8. Yob 20L
9. JB 20L
10. Micbrew 20L
11. ro55c0 20L
12. Whiteferret 20L if enough can be brewed.
13. AJ80 20L, but understand am at the bottom of a looooooong list
14. RelaxedBrewer 20L
15. Breakbeer 20L
16. Midnight Brew 20L
17. Grumpy Paul 20L

Total: 340 litres

List fixed.

Cocko said:
I am thinking APA! - AYE! Cop a bit of APA up ya!
Argentinian Pale Ale? Erm....is that the one with an Exocet missile in every glass (or am I just showing my age & heritage.. :unsure: )?

MartinOC said:
Argentinian Pale Ale? Erm....is that the one with an Exocet missile in every glass (or am I just showing my age & heritage.. :unsure: )?
Are you bald and in charge of a multi billion dollar dinghy what has flyflypewpews on it?

I COULD tell you.....but then I'd have to kill you... :ph34r:

..but I'm not bald :D

RelaxedBrewer said:
Yay, I am in the swap now :)

Gonna have to think of something special to brew now.
Big shoes to fill mate, I was gonna brew the best beer the world had ever tasted! :lol:

Sorry I will miss out on the beers but am still looking forwarded to the day!

Hopefully Yob will relax the warrants and I can be at his place with out binoculars...

Cocko said:
Hopefully Yob will relax the warrants and I can be at his place with out binoculars...
Do we need binoculars for the scheduled viewings of your "Gentleman's Parts", or perhaps a microscope????

Geez! The Missus is hopeful for kids then.... :eek:

Are viewings up cocko's skirt mandatory for the event? If so might try and book a seat up the back! :)

And maybe an early viewing before we eat, or possibly at the end when I have had sufficient drink to not remember :)

Least I have prior warning :)

Already I have to contend with SWMBO asking questions like you want to go where? With people you met off what?

This will be interesting to add to that conversation!

Back