2014 - Malt retailers Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subfuze

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Am keen to try some all-grain brewing. Just wondering where the best place to get the malt from is in Adelaide? I would like to keep it local (i.e not have to purchase online), have been doing some 'research' (google search). In Adelaide we have a place down the Port. http://www.cargill.com.au/en/products/Malt/index.jsp

However I am pretty sure they wouldn't have any sort of retail arm for the homebrew market.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

I can't recommend brewadelaide enough, have bought all my extract and hops from there and the service of free delivery on Friday afternoons is just such a good thing, there's a solid selection of malts from there and that's where I'll be buying my grain for my first ag batch soon. Having said that beerbelly is also good, got all my gear from there when I started, fermenter, hydro, spoon, etc and they were great to deal with the only way I split it is the free Friday shipping, hard to beat.

Carter brewing supplies is another in Adelaide .

brewmaker home brew is another on in holden hill ..beerbelly or brew adelaide are the main ones

Nizmoose said:
I can't recommend brewadelaide enough..... and the service of free delivery on Friday afternoons is just such a good thing..
+1

Nizmoose said:
I can't recommend brewadelaide enough, have bought all my extract and hops from there and the service of free delivery on Friday afternoons is just such a good thing, there's a solid selection of malts from there and that's where I'll be buying my grain for my first ag batch soon.
What he said.
Also you can get a grain book for $80 up front, then get milled and bagged when wanted at 25kg price. Awesome deal I reckon.

Latest posts

Back