2013 Sodium Perc / Met BB - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dave.wilton said:
I'm putting it out there but no takers yet. I can't take the risk buying it myself I just don't have the space to store it (especially with the 6kg of per I already ordered!)
If you want I can give you a kg of met I already have?

going down a hill said:
If you want I can give you a kg of met I already have?
That would be a massive help to me. I can't find anyone interested at MM. I will PM you

Sodium Metasilicate
1. colonapostrophe 5kg
2. Mardoo 5kg
3. Curly79 5Kg
4. DJ_L3THAL
5. Rob.p

I resisted long enough. Im in.

You're an esteemed gentleman martin!!

Anyone want half or quarter bag of perc while the met is being got? ;-)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Anyone want half or quarter bag of perc while the met is being got? ;-)
I'm happy to go halves in my bag with you (I was going to give away half of my bag anyway to an up-&-coming brewer who's doing a plumbing job for me).

Also an update: It seems Yob's last purchase has pretty much cleared-out Hucon's current stocks of Perc. :blink: , but they're getting another delivery soon. I'm waiting on confirmation of prices & availability for pickup.

Ah is that what you were getting at du99 . no rush for me Martin. Thanks for the effort. I can wait. Still got a bit hidden away.

i went to get bag last week ,and girl said they will ring there other warehouse and get back to me about pickup from there..But as Martin said they don't have any..

DU99 said:
No wonder i didn't get a phone call from HUCON
You need to go to the top of the tree (Angelo).

Do you want me to order an extra bag for you when he comes back to me?

Wait, wait, wait! You're ordering Met from Monkeys 0_o ???

Forgive me. I'm easily entertained.

Thanks Martin, I only need 5kg perc if it makes things easier as an option too. Otherwise happy to take half a bag and in no rush still got a bit kicking around. I just feel like everytime these buys pop up I have to jump on it or it may be the last haha

Hi ive been looking into this (in perth) and just wondered which met to get
Anhydrous
Pentahydrate
Nonahydrate
Cheers

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Thanks Martin, I only need 5kg perc if it makes things easier as an option too. Otherwise happy to take half a bag and in no rush still got a bit kicking around. I just feel like everytime these buys pop up I have to jump on it or it may be the last haha
If that's all you want, you can take it out of my bag, as I've got plenty.

dave81 said:
Hi ive been looking into this (in perth) and just wondered which met to get
Anhydrous
Pentahydrate
Nonahydrate
Cheers
I'm not sure which this supply is, but Anhydrous rings a bell. If you go right back to the beginning of this thread & scroll through a few pages, I'm pretty sure it gets a mention somewhere.

Yob said:
Ok were done here then,

Just called them, looking at 2 weeks till I get it

Cost price is

$1.57 per kilo + GST (gone up since we last did this)

so comes in at $45.13 lets round this off at $46 per bag

I'll send out details to those on the list at the start of next week.

BB CLOSED
Hey Yob, I didn't get a pm in relation to this Bb yet. No stress, just checking if I missed something.

he went off to hospital so I assumed this was very low (as it should be) on his priority list, I think he mentioned we can get the same price if we head off there our selves.

Rob.P said:
Thanks for the heads up, I hope he is ok.
He's fine...

Although the surgery had affected his fashion sense.

Last time I saw him the "all black" look was gone and he was wearing a very pretty sky blue ensemble

I rang them last week pre Swap meet, was hoping to pick them up on Friday as I had half a day off, she never got back to mae and I'll chase up again this week with a potential for picking up at the end of next.

Ive not sent out the PM's as Ive not had the confirmation of expected delivery date, I'll keep you all up to date as the information comes in.

Cheers

Nice work yob. Hope the breast implants are working out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back