2010 Footie Tipping Competition

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. When you say next week, do you mean this Saturday?

If you won't have anything by then, I can wait. I'll PM you my address later.
Seems like it is on the 20th. I am working that day, but you can leave my bottle in my case for when I pick it up. Should be there about 4pm if you'll be hanging around.

slow football code aside... who's signing up for AFL tipping?
Me. Though I usually suck at AFL tipping.

:icon_offtopic: can't wait for the GWS side to come in. I've named my side on the name the team website. I've gone with Emus or Bats/Gliders. And the colours are sky blue, black and yellow in honour of Sydney West Schools, our CHS regional representatives.

I reckon it will be 1999 all over again, Chapp, only Greg Norman and the Dragons have been able to pull of a miraculous loss from a position of certain victory!

(in my lifetime anyway) :ph34r:

you must have missed st kilda in the real grand final last year.

something like that, the real killer though was how many easy goals they missed and kicked points instead.

iam in, missed the first 2 games but i ll make it up, go the broncos :beerbang:

Go Dragons ........ and some of you blokes just go f%*" yourselves.

Anyone keen to join in, its not too late. All late entries will be allocated all the away teams scores. So enter now and you'll have points from the Dragons, Storm, Chooks & Knights (8 points .. better than a few). What a rort .. what an opprtunity!

And don't forget the AFL comp too .. the winner was from the ACT, beat me on countback (I was ripped off! ). Those Vics & Croweaters were behind the distant daylight in the rear. Its fun! Go to The Pub forum and find the details there.

Go Dragons ........ and some of you blokes just go f%*" yourselves.

Pffft! Lucky start to the season FatZ <_< . Stoopid bloody Dragon w@nkers... Mumble Mumble... Heard Wayne's spending the week givin' the boys choking practice for the Doggies match this Friday. :lol:

Pffft! Lucky start to the season FatZ <_< . Stoopid bloody Dragon w@nkers... Mumble Mumble... Heard Wayne's spending the week givin' the boys choking practice for the Doggies match this Friday. :lol:

Coming from you, I'll accept that as an apology for your previous rudeness to my team.

I'm in. When you say next week, do you mean this Saturday?

Yes Josh, just put an extra bottle in the milk crate for this Saturday. Clearly label it ..

Dragons Premiership 2010 bottle.

Now, any Doggies supporters out there ??????

Jezuz Godzilla! You lecture us all on loyalty, then put Wendel Sailor up as your poster boy? You're taking the piss right?

Funny enough Snow, I reckon Wendall does show loyalty. Played all his rugby league under Wayne Bennett. Spent his time in the Union with the one state. I reckon in modern day times, that's pretty loyal.

But yes, I was taking the piss when I called him my beloved Wendall .. a bit over the top, I reckon.

Wendell_Sailor_6078400.jpg

AHB NRL Ladder after Round 1

1 - granty245 12
1 - Lucas Traynor 12
3 - Aus_Rider_22 10
3 - aussiecraftbeerlover 10
3 - chappo1970 10
3 - clatty 10
3 - clifftiger 10
3 - girlsrbest 10
3 - lonte 10
3 - Paulwolf 10
3 - Screwtop 10
3 - The Fatgodzilla 10
13 - AndrewQld1 8
13 - bconnery 8
13 - CHOPDOG 8
13 - cwbrown07 8
13 - Joshb55 8
13 - skooey 8
19 - Bradsbrew 6

Don't forget, not too late to register and join in.

Comp Name: AHB
Comp Number: 216244
Comp Password: AHBNRL

I got 5 aye? I wish had of chosen the same picks in the local pub comp! only 4/8 there! I can't believe Manly let Tigers come back!

Back